Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Sorry, I don't have any recent pics of myself except from the range (pistol competition). Oh, my newest pistol came from Brasil. Forjas Taurus just came out with a 1911 pattern pistol that is quite righteous.

I've fired the S&W 1911 and I like it. I wonder if the Taurus is just as good :eusa_think:

Post your shootin' pics anyway. The forum already thinks we Americans are gun-happy, murderous devils! I'll dig up a few shootin' pics of my own tonight.

I've fired the S&W 1911 and I like it. I wonder if the Taurus is just as good :eusa_think:

Post your shootin' pics anyway. The forum already thinks we Americans are gun-happy, murderous devils! I'll dig up a few shootin' pics of my own tonight.

Whyever would the forum think that?

Whyever would the forum think that?

That is a video from 'Mail Call' it's an annual machine gun fest :clap3:

Katy, do you have a bit of software called 'Photoshop'?

Before:

rsize3.jpg

After:

rsize2.jpg

If you don't have an image editing program then does your phone have the ability to adjust color? Make sure you can adjust only the image...if your phone only lets you adjust the overall balance, make sure all your pics are yellow-heavy before doing what I suggest below:

The pics are in 'RGB' (Red, Green, Blue) mode. To get rid of yellow, you need to decrease your Green (in the midtones if it will let you) and up your Blue a tiny bit.

Mike, can you photoshop off her clothes?

They are right about Brazilians being hotties...

Brazilian women are indeed a gorgeous lot... I'm going to post a photo of the girl I'm seeing soon.

That is a video from 'Mail Call' it's an annual machine gun fest :clap3:

Here's a much better video from Knob Creek - not sure if that's the same thing:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=682...mp;q=knob+creek

Here's a much better video from Knob Creek - not sure if that's the same thing:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=682...mp;q=knob+creek

That's the place, R. Lee did a one hour special on this place, but gun nuts have known about it for years. Gawd I get the biggest wood from this :naughty:

Gawd I get the biggest wood from this :naughty:

Yeah, great stuff, something about consuming gasoline that I just love... Oh, and the guns too!

Now we are probably scaring her.

She probably got scared about a few hours after she posted her pic and got about hundred messages saying how beautiful she is

She probably got scared about a few hours after she posted her pic and got about hundred messages saying how beautiful she is

Bah, racing chicks are tough... not the type of women to be scared off by a bit of harassment. And if she's not a racing chick, I don't particularly want her getting her tits in the middle of our fun.

Bah, racing chicks are tough... not the type of women to be scared off by a bit of harassment. And if she's not a racing chick, I don't particularly want her getting her tits in the middle of our fun.

:o

I don't mind any girl, racing or not, getting her tits in the middle of our fun!! :lol:

:o

I don't mind any girl, racing or not, getting her tits in the middle of our fun!! :lol:

:lol:

As long as said tits are on display, perhaps it is tolerable for a bit. Generally though, women and other sensitive-types spoil the fun...

Katy, do you have a bit of software called 'Photoshop'?

Before:

rsize3.jpg

After:

rsize2.jpg

:eusa_think: Looks artificial, Katy the pic in your avatar is still the best, but we don't mind if you keep trying :D Mobile phone cameras are usually crap (I haven't tried the latest ones), but try in natural light.

hahaha i bought them :P not wanting to destroy yr dreams (maybe wanting, not sure yet), im short-sighted so i wear lenses... my eyes r brown :P

Brown eyes are nice -_-

:huh: What do you define as a racing chick?

Jem nice to see your photos, like Mike I am not surprised, you're not far from what I imagined (after you told us you were 23, imagine you as something twice that earlier :P )

:lol:

As long as said tits are on display, perhaps it is tolerable for a bit. Generally though, women and other sensitive-types spoil the fun...

Exactly!!

I don't want them to speak, just to have their tits on display!! :naughty:

Before, I get lambasted, I am just joking!! :lol:

:huh: What do you define as a racing chick?

Any chick who regularly attends or participates in motor-racing... Since you've never done that yourself, you've probably never met any. I can tell you from experience though, that anything other than continual harassment is foreign to them. They're a rare but tough breed.

You guys really know how to drive a person away from this forum dont you. Yes she is nice looking but that is no excuss for acting like a bunch of horny teenages. Get a grip.

Exactly!!

I don't want them to speak, just to have their tits on display!! :naughty:

Before, I get lambasted, I am just joking!! :lol:

your last sentence avoided me calling you stupid... lol :D

You guys really know how to drive a person away from this forum dont you. Yes she is nice looking but that is no excuss for acting like a bunch of horny teenages. Get a grip.

We are like Lord Flashheart & the 20-minuters. You are like SlackBladder who can only make it with someone called Bob!! :lol:

Nah, just a bit of fun - just as you women like to gather in groups & deride us men!! :lol:

I must apologies for how my fellow forum members are behaving. They mean well but most of them havent had sex in a very long time. :)

Nah, just a bit of fun - just as you women like to gather in groups & deride us men!! :lol:

did i do it?

I must apologies for how my fellow forum members are behaving. They mean well but most of them havent had sex in a very long time. :)

Quit being such a pussy...

We are like Lord Flashheart & the 20-minuters. You are like SlackBladder who can only make it with someone called Bob!! :lol:

Bob is hot. She may be pretending to be a man but she certainly isnt.

Bob is hot. She may be pretending to be a man but she certainly isnt.

Yep she is - always ends up with Flashheart, though!!

did i do it?

I'm sure you have done at some point in your life!! :blink: