Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

maybe, but i didn't do it to u, what proves u acting like a fool...

btw not all men are fools. i kinda like some of them quite a few :P

Thank you :P

maybe, but i didn't do it to u, what proves u acting like a fool...

Ermmm, I wasn't actually referring to you originally, Katy, I was just having a bit of fun with a comment Bajo made.

Sorry if you're offended.

Maybe, I think it may be the lesser of 2 evils, though!!

Blackadder is many thing but he is not evil. He was just extremely selfish but i found the WW1 blackadder to be the nicest blackadder out of all of them.

Blackadder is many thing but he is not evil. He was just extremely selfish but i found the WW1 blackadder to be the nicest blackadder out of all of them.

That phrase doesn't actually mean evil as in evil, ykick, it's just used referring to someone who has to make a difficult choice, ie like someone in between a rock & a hard place.

I like the way that Blackadders starts off stupid & gets more intelligent and Baldrick goes the other way. Percy just remains Percy.

I like the way that Blackadders starts off stupid & gets more intelligent and Baldrick goes the other way. Percy just remains Percy.

Thats why i didnt like the first season. Blackadder was a idiot and Baldrick was way to smart. Percy was really stupid but Captain Darling was reasonably intellegent. The Price Regent was also really dumb but i felt George was a little bit smarter.

Thats why i didnt like the first season. Blackadder was a idiot and Baldrick was way to smart. Percy was really stupid but Captain Darling was reasonably intellegent. The Price Regent was also really dumb but i felt George was a little bit smarter.

Yeah, season 1 is just a little too far out of place for me, still has some funny moments, though. Especially where Edmund wants to call himself the Black Vegetable.....

well i havent strayed but i'm open to offers. hey irishfemalefan ur only across the water

DAMN just my bad luck to go move a few hundred further miles away :D:D

actually i shouldnt admit this but my last boyfriend of 2 years was married (though his wife was soo skanky!!!) im sure ive learnt my lesson now :eusa_think:

actually i shouldnt admit this but my last boyfriend of 2 years was married (though his wife was soo skanky!!!) im sure ive learnt my lesson now :eusa_think:

Naughty naughty... You a good lass to know. hehe ;)

There was actually an article in the Sunday Times here about how good it was to be a journalist in NI because apart from being shot at there was lots of sex involved. Normally the girls would leave early in the morning to kill someone and be back for coffee.

There was actually an article in the Sunday Times here about how good it was to be a journalist in NI because apart from being shot at there was lots of sex involved. Normally the girls would leave early in the morning to kill someone and be back for coffee.

I did'nt know you were from SA!!!!!

anyway, here's me an my african princess....

I did'nt know you were from SA!!!!!

anyway, here's me an my african princess....

No I'm from the UK, we have a Sunday Times here too, I guess the original (and best). Your princess is pretty Brad. What does she see in you?

Me with my cousin's cat & her newborns.

Alright, that's enough of you for the moment...

Here's a pic of another hot Canadian gal, Elisa Cuthbert:

ElishaCuthbert.jpg

Pleased to meet you :D

Cute kittens.

It's heartbreaking to know that my cuz gave the cats away to an animal shelter/caretakers,since there were too many cats & he didn't have the heart to neuter them. Even I don't think it's ethical to neuter animals.

Alright, that's enough of you for the moment...

Actually ,you do have a valid point. I have deleted my previous photos so as not to give the impression of spamming this forum. Sorry if I have bored you to death.

Also, Elisha's beautiful, but hasn't she gone under the surgeon's knife?

It's heartbreaking to know that my cuz gave the cats away to an animal shelter/caretakers,since there were too many cats & he didn't have the heart to neuter them. Even I don't think it's ethical to neuter animals.

Stop trying to pervert the thread with your tales of cats and cousins and let Dan get on with it! (Nice pics though my friend)

Even I don't think it's ethical to neuter animals.

:huh:

Also, Elisha's beautiful, but hasn't she gone under the surgeon's knife?

I don't think so... What do you think she has had done?

Stop trying to pervert the thread with your tales of cats and cousins and let Dan get on with it! (Nice pics though my friend)

Who the effing hell is Dan? What do you want him to get on with?

Who the effing hell is Dan? What do you want him to get on with?

When people refer to "Dan" on this forum, they mean me. And the business I intend to get on with, when you're through with your family album, is posting pics of hot chicks.