Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

dear god dan the girl on the right looks way too familiar, is she british? if so, ummm..... :lol:

dear god dan the girl on the right looks way too familiar, is she british? if so, ummm..... :lol:

They're both Brazilian and a bit out of your league I expect ;)

Alright, I'm sold. In your explanation, you've given the primary reason I cite for any given country having a beautiful populace: mixing of diverse bloodlines. It never fails to produce beauty and particularly when you have a mix of europeans and latins as Argentina does. I know Columbia and Brazil have this too but I gave the edge to Columbia on account of a girl I met many years ago. She barely spoke a word of English and so naturally we had a terrific relationship. And boy oh boy, did she ever make heads turn... She was about 19 years old at the time, maybe 20, with a perfect face, rake thin body and an a## that would make Jennifer Lopez jealous. The only knock on her was that she was relatively small-chested but this doesn't bother me...

Colombian girls are so hot as most of the centreamerican girls. Venezuela also has very, very beautifull girls! Despite the country I think there are beautifull girls everywhere but the main difference between countries is the rate. In Argentina, Brazil, Colombia 2 out of ten girls are beautiful and 5 of 10 are good looking; from the rest 2 are uggly and last it

A pic of me in Oregon. I was there as a wilderness firefighter for 6 months. Put out fires in oregon, carlifornia and washington.

I have some pictures of me and Mika H

A pic of me in Oregon. I was there as a wilderness firefighter for 6 months. Put out fires in oregon, carlifornia and washington.

I have some pictures of me and Mika H

:lol:

Think my broadband is borked. That photo took ages to view. Do they use horses instead of fire trucks out there?

Do they use horses instead of fire trucks out there?e?

I think the Americans use *cough* foreigners to put out their fires...

Very ironic, considering YHR's lengthy posts about isolation from the world...........

:lol:

Think my broadband is borked. That photo took ages to view. Do they use horses instead of fire trucks out there?

:lol: nah.. thats just a pic of one of many hikes i did over there. To the fires we went walking..armed with chainsaws and polanskis.

quite nice room! and sooo organized... :D u'd get shocked if u see my closet... couldn't even compare my mess to your room :)

quite nice room! and sooo organized... :D u'd get shocked if u see my closet... couldn't even compare my mess to your room :)

That photo was taken about 5 min after Ben moved in im sure :P

My lovely uni room.... (including view from window lol)

YOU ARE CHEATING!!! This room has been produced for the photo session!!! I bet it never before was so tidy and clean!!!! :nono1:

That photo was taken about 5 min after Ben moved in im sure :P

i dont think he could get all those bottles of drinks in there in only 5 minutes... :P

Nah. You'd be an interior designer or a hairdresser if that were true :D

what so now im not allowed to be tidy, I have to live in a pig sty? Charming. I think ill keep my orderly organised room thanks.