Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

me passed out and cariona trying to wake me (it was in a club as well lol)

Clever way to get your mate in a compromising position Ben, I dare say the spiked heels do wonders for me :naughty:

Keep it that way. I've messed up a friendship like that before now. For some reason if it gets physical the friendship part suffers. Good photo. What is she doing to your face though?? :huh:

ok guys, I realised looking at this pic, I need to make trips to the gym, these last 4 months has been poundful!

This is to prove to you guys I do work while totalf1 surfing, I received the spade this month.... :D

ok guys, I realised looking at this pic, I need to make trips to the gym, these last 4 months has been poundful!

This is to prove to you guys I do work while totalf1 surfing, I received the spade this month.... :D

What did you get the spade for ?

This is the only photograph of me in recorded history where I look human

Photo1.jpg

My wife and I

Some recent snaps of the family

photo01.jpg

My wife and Mark

photo11.jpg

Mark

What did you get the spade for ?

We did this new look for a new client of ours, I was assigned the task, the deadline was so tight I had to design the look in 5 days with 3 elements of the job. Crazy, the way I like it though....

Because of the work ethics on this job, we receive their thru-and-below the line business for 2007, I'm still in seventh heaven. I'm expecting a huge bonus in December...

Here are some examples of the look. Rights reserved fella's....

Nice to meet you Mock! :) You've got a beautiful family....

Nice to meet you Mock :D . Your wife is lovely, you're a lucky man. Cute kid as well.

We did this new look for a new client of ours, I was assigned the task, the deadline was so tight I had to design the look in 5 days with 3 elements of the job. Crazy, the way I like it though....

Because of the work ethics on this job, we receive their thru-and-below the line business for 2007, I'm still in seventh heaven. I'm expecting a huge bonus in December...

Here are some examples of the look. Rights reserved fella's....

Nice to meet you Mock! :) You've got a beautiful family....

Thanks, and likewise! It's really nice to put a face to the name :):thbup:

Nice to meet you Mock :D . Your wife is lovely, you're a lucky man. Cute kid as well.

Thank you very much ! The little tyke is a handful, as are all little guys..

Thanks, and likewise! It's really nice to put a face to the name :):thbup:

Thank you very much ! The little tyke is a handful, as are all little guys..

beautiful family beautiful life! :thbup:

OMG Mark is sooooo lovely! :) One of the cutiest kids I've seen :D

Thanks, the little bugger is a big flirt too, at 15 months you should see him in action........... quite frightening / embarassing to watch him at times, we have to pretend we don't know him even though he might be sitting in my lap or his mothers lap. Loves dancing too, his favourite currently is Crazy frog Axel F..

Guess I need to get home and give him a big hug right now !!

Well actually he's just coming to the park opposite my office and I think I better go down.... have a great day

You said it bro, you said it :) , Thanks!

seeing is beliving! (mostly)

Thanks, the little bugger is a big flirt too, at 15 months you should see him in action........... quite frightening / embarassing to watch him at times, we have to pretend we don't know him even though he might be sitting in my lap or his mothers lap. Loves dancing too, his favourite currently is Crazy frog Axel F..

Guess I need to get home and give him a big hug right now !!

Well actually he's just coming to the park opposite my office and I think I better go down.... have a great day

though i am not married (nor do i have a gf) i love to hang out with kids, go on and have fun with your child, he is growing, me may not like to be pampered when he is 22 (as i am) :lol:

Yup nice pics! I had my fill of little ones yesterday at the family thanksgiving feast. The best part of being a grandpa is they don't come home with ya :lol:

Yup nice pics! I had my fill of little ones yesterday at the family thanksgiving feast. The best part of being a grandpa is they don't come home with ya :lol:

I'm still nursing a headache from my kids yesterday...ugh...why do kids always act-up on holidays (when dad is trying to juggle a turkey dinner....)?

I'm still nursing a headache from my kids yesterday...ugh...why do kids always act-up on holidays (when dad is trying to juggle a turkey dinner....)?

Simple........because they can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I have begun devising my revenge on them.... :naughty:

It'll never work, they will out smart you in short order, after all they have loads of time on hand and any failure will soon be forgotten and new and more devious ways to bring your sanity to doubt, trust me I know ;)