Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

It'll never work, they will out smart you in short order, after all they have loads of time on hand and any failure will soon be forgotten and new and more devious ways to bring your sanity to doubt, trust me I know ;)

:lol: Alright, then, my revenge plans will be put on the shelf. When I'm old and have lost my mind that will be a fine enough revenge...

:lol: Alright, then, my revenge plans will be put on the shelf. When I'm old and have lost my mind that will be a fine enough revenge...

Yes you are learning young one :clap3:

this is me with my dad (me on the right)

If that's your dad on the left, you realise he would shoot you for listening to Westlife..... :P

It'll never work, they will out smart you in short order, after all they have loads of time on hand and any failure will soon be forgotten and new and more devious ways to bring your sanity to doubt, trust me I know ;)

:lol:

It took me a while to accept that I could be outsmarted by a 3yr old, but accept it you do, eventually! :D

Mind you, there's still so many times, usually as the last word of the sentence leaves my mouth, I think yep that one will be coming back to haunt you....

:lol:

It took me a while to accept that I could be outsmarted by a 3yr old, but accept it you do, eventually! :D

Mind you, there's still so many times, usually as the last word of the sentence leaves my mouth, I think yep that one will be coming back to haunt you....

yes..my youngster bite my *ss everyday....nothing i can do about it.... :lol::lol:

this is me with my dad (me on the right)

Hello Jem. Where you been? Thought you'd buggered off.

Hello Jem. Where you been? Thought you'd buggered off.

Not much F1 to discuss these days - to be honest (and it does sadden me) I spend more time on Vauxhall Vectra forums cos recently i've been doing a lot of mods to my car.

I'll never bugger off! Theres still plenty of members who dont think Button has what it takes to reach the top, and my campaign won't end until he is at the top and everyone is proved wrong!

Not much F1 to discuss these days - to be honest (and it does sadden me) I spend more time on Vauxhall Vectra forums cos recently i've been doing a lot of mods to my car.

I'll never bugger off! Theres still plenty of members who dont think Button has what it takes to reach the top, and my campaign won't end until he is at the top and everyone is proved wrong!

If your impressed by the Vectra (you obviusly are easily impressed) then you should wait for the new Vauxhall Commodore which will be coming to England in 2007 (or 2008). :D At least with the Commodre you would know that it works well.

:D Funny how your real faces don't look even close to the mental image i have of any of you!

Did you actually go through all 28 pages of this thread? Impressive.

Here is a pic of myself! :blush:

This is at the Vineyards in HunterValley

This was last year at Bondi Beach NYE at FatBoy Slim with my partner

Nice pics, at least you're not a bogan like ykick ;)

Nice pics, at least you're not a bogan like ykick ;)

Ha ha :lol:

i did find it a bit weird looking at peoples pics, they were never as i imagined them.

Did you actually go through all 28 pages of this thread? Impressive.

Yes I did, and found it highly amusing (do you think i need to go out more?) :lol:

3 of those pages are people trying to guess who i am :D

Yes and made me laugh a lot! And you are one of the guys whose mental image differs the most from your actual pic :D Having read so many time guys teased you and you answering always with so much patience i would have imagined you as a more mature guy (even if they always make comments about you being really young)

I think i will wait until you guys have a mental image of me before posting my own pic :P It is gonna be fun

Yes and made me laugh a lot! And you are one of the guys whose mental image differs the most from your actual pic :D Having read so many time guys teased you and you answering always with so much patience i would have imagined you as a more mature guy (even if they always make comments about you being really young)

Thats probably the best compliment i have received on this forum for quite some time. :)

I think i will wait until you guys have a mental image of me before posting my own pic It is gonna be fun

I cant wait :D

I think i will wait until you guys have a mental image of me before posting my own pic :P It is gonna be fun

It does'nt matter about your pic, I will always imagine you as your avatar!

What songs can you play out of that toilet? :D

I still dont know how that started :unsure:

I just thought id say this. I AM NOT DAVID COULTHARD :D

I still dont know how that started :unsure:

I just thought id say this. I AM NOT DAVID COULTHARD :D

I meant Quiet ones avatar.

But now that you mention it, I have always had the mental image of DC for you Ykick

Dont know why :D

What songs can you play out of that toilet? :D

You should hear my version of "Funkytown" for toilet and bidet!

I meant Quiet ones avatar.

But now that you mention it, I have always had the mental image of DC for you Ykick

Dont know why :D

Ok. Ive just heard several other people recently say that when they try to imagine what i look like all they can come up with is David Coulthard. :D

This is the only photograph of me in recorded history where I look human

photo11.jpg

Mark

You're a cute little guy Mock! I always imagined you to be about that age ;) No seriously, it looks like you have a very happy family.

Ok. Ive just heard several other people recently say that when they try to imagine what i look like all they can come up with is David Coulthard. :D

Yes. I now find myself sometimes calling DC a bogan too.

(You realize we're only joking though ykick. We take it for granted an aussie bloke will have a robust sense of humour. Quiet One's post makes me think we should let you in on the joke, just this once. ;) )