Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

You're a cute little guy Mock! I always imagined you to be about that age ;) No seriously, it looks like you have a very happy family.

Yes. I now find myself sometimes calling DC a bogan too.

(You realize we're only joking though ykick. We take it for granted an aussie bloke will have a robust sense of humour. Quiet One's post makes me think we should let you in on the joke, just this once. ;) )

You owe me one now, ykick!

And shame on you guys, making jokes on a guy that's still young enough to hope he won't become a bogan! :P

Ok...here is a real test...not like those lame f1 quiz and photos, and harder than trying to find ykick in his.

I am somewhere in this pic. Hint: I am bald, with a goatee and I look like a 36 years old pervert slightly drunk.

So far, none of my male friends could see me, even if they tried for hours...

Nice pic quiet one! It seems the ladies always go for the quiet types ... or are they your lovely daughters? ;)

Nice pic quiet one! It seems the ladies always go for the quiet types ... or are they your lovely daughters? ;)

:clap3: I know! I am so embarrased of myself! My gf is at the top. The others are her best friends. She is 24. I know I look so incongruent there! :blush:

Here is a pic of myself! :blush:

Great pic :thbup:

And shame on you guys, making jokes on a guy that's still young enough to hope he won't become a bogan! :P

Ok...here is a real test...not like those lame f1 quiz and photos, and harder than trying to find ykick in his.

I am somewhere in this pic. Hint: I am bald, with a goatee and I look like a 36 years old pervert slightly drunk.

:nono1:

Anyway, it's a trick question. There is no male in that picture. :naughty:

Great pic :thbup:

:nono1:

Anyway, it's a trick question. There is no male in that picture. :naughty:

:D You know I was kidding about the lame quizzes and such, don't you? In fact i like the photo quiz very much! The f1 quiz is wayyy harder for me, though.

:DYou know I was kidding about the lame quizzes and such, don't you? In fact i like the photo quiz very much! The f1 quiz is wayyy harder for me, though.

I know. :D

Nice to meet you Quiet One, and Goldjaazzz :thbup:

Quiet One, you're one lucky b#####d! :D

I'm not suprised..........bright, reflected light...........aaaggghhhhh, my eyes, my eyes......... damn you, you've blinded me!!! :lol:

I just thought id say this. I AM NOT DAVID COULTHARD :D

What I want to know is why you chose _that_ pic of DC for your Avatar..? :wacko:

What i wanna know is why ITV featured him looking like an unshaven bum in their graphics :lol:

I'm not suprised..........bright, reflected light...........aaaggghhhhh, my eyes, my eyes......... damn you, you've blinded me!!! :lol:

:lol: I read this one after your post on the other topic... :laughing:

This is when photoshop comes handy!

Why, oh why couldn't i just keep my mouth shut??? :doh:

I bet just after you pressed 'Add Reply', it hit you that it wasn't the best sentence you have ever come out with! :lol:

DSC05810.jpg

:D

:worshippy: Its like some mesmerising, telepathic power is emanating from that smooth, spherical dome of his. So thats how he gets the girls eh?

PS Would it count as rape?

:worshippy: Its like some mesmerising, telepathic power is emanating from that smooth, spherical dome of his. So thats how he gets the girls eh?

PS Would it count as rape?

Just call me Charles Xavier! :mf_tongue:

:lol: Yeah like he'd use his powers for such ignoble ends. Anyway I hear Patrick is a sexy guy too though. Btw I've spoken to him. Great guy.

:eusa_think: I'm not sure what I'm missing here..... :huh:

Go to post #812 on page 28...........

I have a new pic of me on my avatar!!! :D Took it with my new camera! I'm so happy I got it :D

Now I can take her with me next year to brazilian GP!!!

Go to post #812 on page 28...........

Ahhh! Thanks, Bruce!

Brad, I liked them so much that I saved those three to my 'dead files' at home in case I need inspiration* for something in the future. Top-notch work there! :thbup: Is the first one a label of some sort (the magenta looks like a die-cut line)?

*Never fear, I don't steal designs! My 'dead files' are just a collection of interesting bits/elements to give me ideas...

I have a new pic of me on my avatar!!! :D Took it with my new camera! I'm so happy I got it :D

Now I can take her with me next year to brazilian GP!!!

:eusa_think: Looks the same :eusa_think: