Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

I have a new pic of me on my avatar!!! :D Took it with my new camera! I'm so happy I got it :D

Now I can take her with me next year to brazilian GP!!!

Beautiful pic! I am thinking you might be a welcome addition to my harem!

What? You won't accept that? Wrong! Just focus on my forehead...watch the blinking lights...relax...

:snigger:

katy3.jpg old

kati.jpg new

now u see differences?

Yesa I do, but the old one is still in your avatar,............

You owe me one now, ykick!

And shame on you guys, making jokes on a guy that's still young enough to hope he won't become a bogan! :P

Ok...here is a real test...not like those lame f1 quiz and photos, and harder than trying to find ykick in his.

I am somewhere in this pic. Hint: I am bald, with a goatee and I look like a 36 years old pervert slightly drunk.

So far, none of my male friends could see me, even if they tried for hours...

i can't see you neither :blink: .

Does the majority of Argentinian girls,look like that??

*starts packing in case the answer is yes...*

Beautiful pic! I am thinking you might be a welcome addition to my harem!

What? You won't accept that? Wrong! Just focus on my forehead...watch the blinking lights...relax...

:snigger:

:lol: Does it work online too Andres?

now u see differences?

No, it looks like the same girl to me. Could have sworn it was. Anyway they're both almost enough to make a guy speechless.

FFS click on the refresh ......

Yeah I had to too. Call me stupid but why exactly is this necessary? Firefox remembers some of the data somehow obviously.

I have a new pic of me on my avatar!!! :D Took it with my new camera! I'm so happy I got it :D

Now I can take her with me next year to brazilian GP!!!

*Heart starts beating rapidly, breaks into a sweat* Lovely . But I'd prefer that your rosy cheeks be visible. Plus that violet/lavender dress looks really nice on you.

[...] that violet/lavender dress looks really nice on you.

Indeed it does suit her. However, I can't help thinking she'd look even better without it. ;)

On second thoughts, is that just the definition of an item of clothing "suiting" a girl?

No, it looks like the same girl to me. Could have sworn it was. Anyway they're both almost enough to make a guy speechless.

Thanks God I look the same girl on both... It'd be strange if I didn't... Anyways, whats missing to get u speechless? *just curiosity*

Indeed it does suit her. However, I can't help thinking she'd look even better without it. ;)

OK, you get get me speechless... (. . . for u)

Ahhh! Thanks, Bruce!

Brad, I liked them so much that I saved those three to my 'dead files' at home in case I need inspiration* for something in the future. Top-notch work there! :thbup: Is the first one a label of some sort (the magenta looks like a die-cut line)?

*Never fear, I don't steal designs! My 'dead files' are just a collection of interesting bits/elements to give me ideas...

It's a broker folder, the right side has a tree die-cut...and the magenta line is the die-cut line....

hey, I don't mind at all, I always copy thumbs into a folder for inspiration too.... :)

It's a broker folder, the right side has a tree die-cut...and the magenta line is the die-cut line....

hey, I don't mind at all, I always copy thumbs into a folder for inspiration too.... :)

Excellent! You do good work.

Thanks God I look the same girl on both... It'd be strange if I didn't...

Yeah that would be interesting to say the least. Chameleon Kati eh?

OK, you get get me speechless... (. . . for u)

;) My pleasure. ( :) for u)

Anyways, whats missing to get u speechless? *just curiosity*

Well, now that is interesting. Over here we have a saying "curiosity killed the cat". Maybe you know it, but even so, you should look at the wikipedia page for it, since it would seem this phrase has its origins in truly great literature that you will love, but the gist of it is that curiosity is a dangerous thing at times. In this case, do you really want to know what kind of pictures would get me speechless? But hang on a minute, what am I saying? You know my thoughts on killing cats, so .... if the answer to my first question is yes, are you kindly offering to supply such pics?

I guess not :(

Maybe i should get my head polished again!

Its that ugly mugshot of the aussie lad you have in your avatar. It's enough to put anyone off! ;)

Well, now that is interesting. Over here we have a saying "curiosity killed the cat". Maybe you know it, but even so, you should look at the wikipedia page for it, since it would seem this phrase has its origins in truly great literature that you will love, but the gist of it is that curiosity is a dangerous thing at times. In this case, do you really want to know what kind of pictures would get me speechless? But hang on a minute, what am I saying? You know my thoughts on killing cats, so .... if the answer to my first question is yes, are you kindly offering to supply such pics?

ah i didn't say i would supply then, and also didn't say i wouldn't. I actually wasn't even talking about pictures... *lol*

Just pictures get u speechless, boy?

ah i didn't say i would supply then, and also didn't say i wouldn't. I actually wasn't even talking about pictures... *lol*

You're always very careful Kati! But then you know me too well. Anyhow, feel free to post up any more pics that might get me speechless. Think of it as a challenge!

Just pictures get u speechless, boy?

:lol: Pics alone are normally enough, I have to admit. Other things do it too. Btw you have already posted one pic that made me speechless.

Btw you have already posted one pic that made me speechless.

Then I have no more challenge :P Nice to know it though *lol*

Then I have no more challenge :P Nice to know it though *lol*

Yeah but the successful pic wasn't of you I'm afraid ;) Oh and it got me speechless in a disgusted way, which is not what I'm looking for here, if u see what I mean.

anyways, gettin' u speechless *no matter on which way* is also a reward :P