Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Wow...the Warsaw Pact forces are coming for us! :D

Hehe :D Yes, we are coming, and we have big guns :D:D

http://images2.fotosik.pl/287/2ef223022d47d32a.jpg

O I found pic, of my radio-internet provider :D

http://images3.fotosik.pl/286/9c4fdeef0864b3f1.jpg

"i like the tanks the second one looks the best IMO"

Thx :) This tank is still in use (for Museum, in reserve) and I even drove this thing :) But most interesting were (in my opinion) IS3 and IS2. Last heavy tanks on planet earth ;)

how is like drivig a tank?? very bumpy??

I drove it on a flat surface, and only several meters :D But I'm to big for this tank (no place for head when in driving section) ... and what I remember. Very claustrophobic feeling, not nice specialy when hatch is locked :( I have some pics. of interior, or me behind "the wheel". But nothing interesting I think. It was T64M (or maybe I'm wrong, but rather T64M) maybe modern tanks are more familiar for everyday use :D

sorry afraid i dont know much abut tanks. i just like them thats all. I see India is according to wikipedia is planning to buy/upgrade o they must be quite good at warefare

how is like drivig a tank?? very bumpy??

india has even built its own tank, i will let you know the name and detail a little later, i read in one of the autocar's issues, where they had road tested a :wacko:TANK!!!!

Yours truly sipping sugarcane juice in the most unmacho way.

img049.jpg

Hi there !

I believe you are based in Delhi - what do you do there ??

I stopped drinking Sugarcane juice some time back though it was one of my favourite drinks.......

india has even built its own tank, i will let you know the name and detail a little later, i read in one of the autocar's issues, where they had road tested a :wacko:TANK!!!!

it's called the Arjun MBT (Main Battle Tank)

check it out

cool thanks.mock.

OT - how come you stopped drinking sugar cane juice?? i still love it.

Most of the joints I come across selling sugarcane juice do full justice to the word 'unhygeinic'. When I was younger, I was braver, now not so much anymore....

There used to be a joint near Empire theatre in Pune which used to sell a humongous glass of SJ for 1 buck - maybe 400 ml or so - I used to cycle 12 km a day up and down to drink that during my summer hols. Last time I checked it was still there

Most of the joints I come across selling sugarcane juice do full justice to the word 'unhygeinic'. When I was younger, I was braver, now not so much anymore....

There used to be a joint near Empire theatre in Pune which used to sell a humongous glass of SJ for 1 buck - maybe 400 ml or so - I used to cycle 12 km a day up and down to drink that during my summer hols. Last time I checked it was still there

though not my favourite, i still like it. my parents always discouraged me from drinking sugarcane juices, because of the way it is made, instead, during pooja hollidays, we get a plenty of sugarcanes here, problem is that, we need to chew them !

Hi there !

I believe you are based in Delhi - what do you do there ??

I stopped drinking Sugarcane juice some time back though it was one of my favourite drinks.......

I live in Dombivli ,a hellish overcrowded suburb 50 kms from Mumbai.

untitledxh3.jpg

I shall probably regret this :mellow:

You look better than what i had imagined. Of course i imagined a person who wears red war paint 24/7 as well as a Ferrari shirt, shorts and underwear.

untitledxh3.jpg

I shall probably regret this :mellow:

Nice shirt....................

Don't know why, but I imagined you as a bit wider :eusa_think: . Anyway, nice to put a face to the name :) .

You look better than what i had imagined. Of course i imagined a person who wears red war paint 24/7 as well as a Ferrari shirt, shorts and underwear.

:blink: I'd freeze to death. Ferrari warm stuff is too expensive, I only have T shirts :(

Nice shirt....................

It's a kurta :D

Don't know why, but I imagined you as a bit wider :eusa_think: . Anyway, nice to put a face to the name :) .

wider? :unsure: