Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

wider? :unsure:

I know it's strange, but I had a mental image of you being quite a stocky chap. I have no idea why that should be.

Cav, you are one good-looking chap! You should be outside scoring with the ladies instead of posting here!! I had imagined you looking older, no idea why.....

:blink: I'd freeze to death. Ferrari warm stuff is too expensive, I only have T shirts :(

It's a kurta :D

wider? :unsure:

Such a peaceful pic! Nice meeting you Cav!

I have just read all the replies from the last two months, this is one funny thread.

Here I am, ecstatic to be at the 2006 Rolex 24 at Daytona:

IMG_0729.jpg

My lovely uni room.... (including view from window lol)

Ben, my boy, you've got to get a larger selection:

EtOH.jpg

It's really funny, when my brother went to Europe this fall, people he met had the impression that every American carries a gun and there are gunfights in the middle of the street every day.

I am the sweaty bastid on the left in this shot from a BerettaForum.net GTG I organized this past August:

P1020034.jpg

My newest toy:

P1040007.jpg

Here I am test firing it. Man, that 7,62 Russian round has some kick!

P1040062.jpg

P1040061.jpg

I have just read all the replies from the last two months, this is one funny thread.

Here I am, ecstatic to be at the 2006 Rolex 24 at Daytona:

IMG_0729.jpg

Ben, my boy, you've got to get a larger selection:

EtOH.jpg

It's really funny, when my brother went to Europe this fall, people he met had the impression that every American carries a gun and there are gunfights in the middle of the street every day.

I am the sweaty bastid on the left in this shot from a BerettaForum.net GTG I organized this past August:

P1020034.jpg

My newest toy:

P1040007.jpg

Here I am test firing it. Man, that 7,62 Russian round has some kick!

P1040062.jpg

P1040061.jpg

The 7.62 used to bve the NATO standard and is still used by Norway, Turkey, India and so forth. I used to have a AG3 and a MG-3. Now that's firepower.

Nice pic Cav. You're a sexy, sexy guy. If I'm ever in India I'll look out for you and that Kurta! ;)

Right I better put the red war paint and underwear on again and grow a beard just to be o nthe safe side <_<

Right I better put the red war paint and underwear on again and grow a beard just to be o nthe safe side <_<

Then you can be a member of the Red Army.

You look better than what i had imagined. Of course i imagined a person who wears red war paint 24/7 as well as a Ferrari shirt, shorts and underwear.

mee too!

:clap3:

The 7.62 used to bve the NATO standard and is still used by Norway, Turkey, India and so forth. I used to have a AG3 and a MG-3. Now that's firepower.

.50BMG is the real firepower dude :lol::lol:

just trying to think how my shoulder hurt when i fired one round from .50 accuracy sniper rifle....

Now thats a real toy :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're thinking of 7,62 x 39 (aka 7,62 NATO), the M91/30 uses 7,62 x 54 (aka 7,62 Russian). The Russian round is a lot more powerful than the NATO round.

.50BMG is the real big boy. :naughty:

You're thinking of 7,62 x 39 (aka 7,62 NATO), the M91/30 uses 7,62 x 54 (aka 7,62 Russian). The Russian round is a lot more powerful than the NATO round.

.50BMG is the real big boy. :naughty:

7,62 Nato is 7,62x51...mostly used for sniper rifles up to 300m....then we have .338 Lapua Mag. up to 600-800m and of course a lovely toy named .50BMG :D