Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

You look normal! Something must be wrong with the camera! :P

Nice to meet you :thbup:

[quote name='UrKo' post='162283' date='Dec 17 2006, 01:41 AM']7,62 Nato is 7,62x51...mostly used for sniper rifles up to 300m....then we have .338 Lapua Mag. up to 600-800m and of course a lovely toy named .50BMG :D [/quote]
I stand corrected.

err "compliment"

I should have put a smiley after my reply, sorry 'bout that! :D

After seeing Ferrariphile's photos, heres a few of mine:

shootin2.gif

Me and a Swiss; the most unbelievably accurate milsurp I've ever shot.

Teh_Riffles_01.jpg

From left to right: Mauser, Swiss, Enfield.

its good to put faces to more names now, but seriously whats with all the guns :mellow:

must say Cav you look absolutely nothing like what i imagined, it was a very pleasant surprise thanks :rolleyes:

Err thanks. I think :unsure:

Whast dastardly creature did you imagine me as? So far we have an older looking stocky creature in red shorts, t shirt and underpants in red war paint. Not sure what that says about my posts :mellow:

Whast dastardly creature did you imagine me as? So far we have an older looking stocky creature in red shorts, t shirt and underpants in red war paint. Not sure what that says about my posts :mellow:

People keep telling me that when they try and imagine what i look like that get a picture of David Coulthard in their heads.

People keep telling me that when they try and imagine what i look like that get a picture of David Coulthard in their heads.

No a commie bogan................

I love how "commie" is still an insult in the states! I guess its one step worse than "atheist"? ;)

I like it when PD says "commie rat"...sounds like "Dr.Strangelove"

I love how "commie" is still an insult in the states! I guess its one step worse than "atheist"? ;)

"Commie" should be an insult everywhere.....if it's not where you live, then I question your society.

I am actually a atheist

"Commie" should be an insult everywhere.....if it's not where you live, then I question your society.

Like it or not but communism is the reason why the Allies won WW2.

haha i think i just imagined to be really nerdy looking/computer geek type, dont know why but thats what i thought :blush: but nope you are actually very handsome

and yep ykick i do still picture you as DC - just think if you did look like him you be sorted hes never short of a beautiful woman or 2 hanging off his arm :clap3:

and yep ykick i do still picture you as DC - just think if you did look like him you be sorted hes never short of a beautiful woman or 2 hanging off his arm :clap3:

I just have to rely on my winning personality to get the girls :D

I like it when PD says "commie rat"...sounds like "Dr.Strangelove"

Slim Pickens, my hero :clap3:

haha i think i just imagined to be really nerdy looking/computer geek type, dont know why but thats what i thought :blush: but nope you are actually very handsome

:)

This is a particurly endearing picture of me with my wife and my niece, taken at the weekend.

IansBirthday17-12-06091.jpg

I don't think they follow him for his looks though :lol:

@Dribbler... nice face you pulled there xD

Pleased to make your aquaintance Steve. Where's the beach in the sig? Brighton?