Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Pleased to make your aquaintance Steve. Where's the beach in the sig? Brighton?

Thank you. The beach is Lyme Regis, we managed a weekend break at the end of September and had particuarly good weather.

Joe Jackson, another favourite of mine. Terribly underrated i think.

I just have to rely on my winning personality to get the girls :D

Oh man, are you in trouble!! :lol:

This is a particurly endearing picture of me with my wife and my niece, taken at the weekend.

IansBirthday17-12-06091.jpg

Steve you remind me of somebody, but I can't think who at the moment. It will come to me eventually......obviously the forum will have shut down by the time it does, but it will come to me! :D

Steve you remind me of somebody, but I can't think who at the moment. It will come to me eventually......obviously the forum will have shut down by the time it does, but it will come to me! :D

Let me try and help.... Elvis Costello? Vic Reeves? John Merrick?

Oh man, are you in trouble!! :lol:

Yes he is! The godless commie rat won't get far with that attitude and that DC face! ;)

(BTW, Murray, I'd say "godless" is the canonical way to refer to an atheist, when followed by "commie".)

Darn...I was about to say Elvis Costello but it seems like Drib was already aware of that!

I'd say Elvis Costello meets Harold Lloyd, And, of course, the mandatory line: You don't look anything like I imagined you to be!

Pleased to meet you Drib!

Yes he is! The godless commie rat won't get far with that attitude and that DC face! ;)

(BTW, Murray, I'd say "godless" is the canonical way to refer to an atheist, when followed by "commie".)

I think you're right Andres! It's a great all-American insult.

I should have put a smiley after my reply, sorry 'bout that! :D

After seeing Ferrariphile's photos, heres a few of mine:

shootin2.gif

Me and a Swiss; the most unbelievably accurate milsurp I've ever shot.

Teh_Riffles_01.jpg

From left to right: Mauser, Swiss, Enfield.

Your rifles look to be in great shape if those are original stocks! I don't know about Kalifornistan, but over here in the Old Dominion, milsurp rifles are dirt cheap. I need to get a Mauser 98 followed by an Enfield, then a 1903 if I can find one. I fired a friend's Enfield, it was a surprisingly easy shooter. I'm not a fan of semi-auto rifles, kinda takes the fun out of them. Not to mention the cost of ammo, when you have a semi-auto, you run through ammo like nothing.

This is a particurly endearing picture of me with my wife and my niece, taken at the weekend.

IansBirthday17-12-06091.jpg

HAHA that picture is hilarious :clap3: i think the biggest similarity would be Vic Reeves (pity fro your neice though she loks like shes seen it all too many times before :lol: )

Your rifles look to be in great shape if those are original stocks! I don't know about Kalifornistan, but over here in the Old Dominion, milsurp rifles are dirt cheap. I need to get a Mauser 98 followed by an Enfield, then a 1903 if I can find one. I fired a friend's Enfield, it was a surprisingly easy shooter. I'm not a fan of semi-auto rifles, kinda takes the fun out of them. Not to mention the cost of ammo, when you have a semi-auto, you run through ammo like nothing.

No doubt he got those from BIG-5, they can be had for well under 200$ and a big selection so that you can cull out the best.....

Nice to meet you Steve! But do you get your eye-brows plucked and trimmed too?

No, they are just naturally perfect. My only concession to hair manipulation is in having my 'chassis' hair shaped into the form of a prancing horse.

No, they are just naturally perfect. My only concession to hair manipulation is in having my 'chassis' hair shaped into the form of a prancing horse.
LMAO! "Look, it's like a little bansai tree..." (Harold and Kumar go to White Castle)

:lol: Great! We want pics so we can copy you Steve! Then, and only then, we can be real men too.

Drop my pants and show you my prancing horse? I don't want Ben getting all sweaty.

Drop my pants and show you my prancing horse? I don't want Ben getting all sweaty.

:lol::lol::lol:

No doubt he got those from BIG-5, they can be had for well under 200$ and a big selection so that you can cull out the best.....

Nope. The Mauser and the Enfield are from Turner's (and the Enfield selection was crap; know what you're looking for or you'll get taken...Enfields are the worst, condition-wise). The Swiss was from an internet dealer.

Nope. The Mauser and the Enfield are from Turner's (and the Enfield selection was crap; know what you're looking for or you'll get taken...Enfields are the worst, condition-wise). The Swiss was from an internet dealer.

Should've gone to BIG-5 ^_^

Should've gone to BIG-5 ^_^

Probably. The Big-5 near me had crap on offer. Milsurps are great fun as you're holding and shooting a piece of history. That being said, cosmoline is NO FUN.

Probably. The Big-5 near me had crap on offer. Milsurps are great fun as you're holding and shooting a piece of history. That being said, cosmoline is NO FUN.

Cosmoline is great, as you know it mkeans a better gun in better shape, I got a Mauser in perfect form ,with the original cleaning kit :clap3: $119.00 :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Cosmoline is great, as you know it mkeans a better gun in better shape, I got a Mauser in perfect form ,with the original cleaning kit :clap3: $119.00 :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Excellent buy! Yeah the cosmo makes for good storage of the guns, but it's hell to get completely off. Guns look great once the crap is all off, though.....

Excellent buy! Yeah the cosmo makes for good storage of the guns, but it's hell to get completely off. Guns look great once the crap is all off, though.....

A little solvent, a brush and a cleaning kit. I love how they have nicks in the stock, makes you think of where they might have been :eusa_think: