Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Here's a pic of me participating in my other, non-F1 interest:

Nov_11_06_20.jpg

What???? Photographing strange men on bikes?? Strange interest, but hey each to their own!! :lol:

What???? Photographing strange men on bikes?? Strange interest, but hey each to their own!! :lol:

What they say is true. There is a voyeur in all of us :D

Beautiful pic.

Is that in Anywhere Town USA by any chance?

That's actually in Maryland, a bit north of DC.

There's lots of sprawn here, but there's an area between the Potomac river and a highway that runs parallel to it that's been designated an agricultural reserve. This has really limited the development and has provided some great riding.

We have a 45-mile and a 60-mile loop, and the wife and I usually do one of them every weekend in the summer.

There's lots of sprawn here, but there's an area between the Potomac river and a highway that runs parallel to it that's been designated an agricultural reserve. This has really limited the development and has provided some great riding.

We have a 45-mile and a 60-mile loop, and the wife and I usually do one of them every weekend in the summer.

Your lucky. From those photo's i guess you get alot of rain. My area all the grass is a healthy shade of brown :(

Truly the essence of America. My girlfriend grew up (of lived 4 years in DC as her father was a diplomat) and she told me Merryland was beautiful, but not to that extent. It looked like a cross between Montana and Ohio to me...Sorry, I have only been to Miami..

Truly the essence of America. My girlfriend grew up (of lived 4 years in DC as her father was a diplomat) and she told me Merryland was beautiful, but not to that extent. It looked like a cross between Montana and Ohio to me...Sorry, I have only been to Miami..

Thanks, it is a nice place, although the traffic can be crippling at times. My wife and I both have a 90min+ commute in each direction. I'm lucky because I'm allowed to work from home on Mon and Fri.

I've been to Florida once. Orlando. It was nice, but very flat! My wife is Canadian, and she travels a lot for her job. She's almost been to more places in the US than I have!

I've been to several counties in Europe, and we'll be going to the Netherlands in March. In fact my passport arrived a few hours ago! I'm very excited! :clap3:

Here's another pic on that same ride. Myself and the wife.

Nov_11_06_02.jpg

I've been to Florida once. Orlando. It was nice, but very flat!

You aint kidding, riding my bike in FL (I'm in the process of moving down here) is like riding in a velodrome without curves or banking. No real fun like in VA where there are hills and something of a challenge on my track bike.

Incidentally, it is also the longest, lamest, most boring state to drive through as the scenery doesn't change and the leaves don't turn colour in the fall, and the highways are completely flat and straight.

You aint kidding, riding my bike in FL (I'm in the process of moving down here) is like riding in a velodrome without curves or banking. No real fun like in VA where there are hills and something of a challenge on my track bike.

Incidentally, it is also the longest, lamest, most boring state to drive through as the scenery doesn't change and the leaves don't turn colour in the fall, and the highways are completely flat and straight.

Except for the Florida speedbumps

I dunno... I drove all the way through Ohio on I-70 once. I think Florida has some real competition when it comes to boring drives.

Everyone was going 1-2mph below the speed limit too, because the place was a seething pool of highway patrol, and they were stopping people for <5mph over.

Speaking of flat... I moved from Atlanta to Chicago in August. North Georgia and Tennessee are pretty mountainous - I had to soak it up while I could. Driving from the southern tip of Illinois to Chicago is one of the most boring stretches east of the Mississippi. Nothing but corn fields. I hear Kansas is equally awful. Florida is just a cluster f*ck because it is ALL urban sprawl and road construction. The horse farms in northern Florida are beautiful to drive by though.

Except for the Florida speedbumps

And the crocs' down in the everglades, or are they the same thing?

If u wanna see a recent pic of metheres 1 in the omg its snowing thread! I look quite camp unfortunatly though lol

its about time we had a new picture of jemstride. hmm only 1 i have is of me doing silly face, never mind.

here's 1 of the dog too!

And the crocs' down in the everglades, or are they the same thing?

I think they are all alligators, not crocs.

Jem, you look absolutely nothing like I expected. You also don't look like a Westlife fan either.

Jem, you look absolutely nothing like I expected. You also don't look like a Westlife fan either.

But the less said about his haircut the better.

Yeah, but he looks like he has a wet nose.....oh wait, wrong photo....

Carnival is over! Time for pics :)

2aakpl1.jpg

i didnt know this one had been taken :S The really old woman bside me is my aunt :)

2nl8wwk.jpg

:)

Well with those pics Katy you will have your fanboys drooling all over thier pc's as for us older chaps...........ah to be young again B)

You're a beautiful woman Katy. They make them good in Brazil!

*Mrs dribbler walks in, reads post and gives dribbler a damned good thrashing. Seeing the pleasure on his face she leaves the room*

:)

*Checks around to see if his girlfriend is around*

Gorgeous, truly gorgeous! :clap3:

*Surprisingly, Ms.Dribbler comes in and gives him a good thrashing, too*