Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

We have many a beautiful lady on this forum :naughty:

*Surprisingly, Ms.Dribbler comes in and gives him a good thrashing, too*

What the hell is my wife doing beating men in Argentina? She told me she had stopped doing that.

What the hell is my wife doing beating men in Argentina? She told me she had stopped doing that.

Face it, she enjoys it :naughty: A little leather, spiked heels, a crop............................

They make them good in Brazil!

Yeah - it's the way they age that does it for me. So gracefully. So beautifully. So almost imperceptibly. (Can someone *discretely* point out to me which of those two women is Kati and which her Aunt? ;) )

We have many a beautiful lady on this forum :naughty:

Yeah. So as a young man Bruce, I'll take up that prerogative of mine. :drool:;):lol:

:lol: It's that bald head. Women are flocking to Argentina alas. He's like the pied piper for slightly older girls.

Face it, she enjoys it :naughty: A little leather, spiked heels, a crop............................

...a rubber chicken...

Wow, Katy. You are stunning! You should model or something girl!

yeah especially in her avatar pic she looks like a film star or a model

That's just typical of this society, Girl Racer can say Katy is gorgeous and nobody bats an eyelid. Yet, when I say Andres has a sexy bald head, cute boyish smile, people start making assumptions and dishing the dirt!! :lol:

However, Katy does look gorgeous, so no arguments there! :D

That's just typical of this society, Girl Racer can say Katy is gorgeous and nobody bats an eyelid. Yet, when I say Andres has a sexy bald head, cute boyish smile, people start making assumptions and dishing the dirt!! :lol:

However, Katy does look gorgeous, so no arguments there! :D

Hush!!!! Not in front of all these people! :laughing:

I havent got much to say there except I agree with everyone else haha :blush: . In the first pic you remind me of quite a famous brazilian model called Adriana Lima with the figure face everything ^_^ . And the Carnival must of been fun, I wish in England we had carnivals or something which is fun and doesnt make the UK look like such a miserable place :P

Yeah, something.

:lol: Yeah it's an interesting comment - just the sort we like around here. Presumably he's suggesting Kati's size-zero figure would reinforce anxiety and negative stereotypes for young girls were she to model, and so anything would be better than modeling, for the sake of the world's young girls. (And you know how passionately I care about young girls) Alternatively maybe the suggestion is that a rather older profession would be more appropriate. Normally that's done to support a drug addiction, but I guess it would support a shopping addiction too. Either way, good thinking Steve!

Jem, you look absolutely nothing like I expected. You also don't look like a Westlife fan either.

what does a westlife fan look like? i have posted my pic before!

Maybe she is, but doenst want to say it loud :rolleyes:

nice pics...Katy ;)

what does a westlife fan look like? i have posted my pic before!

well male westlife fans tend to be ugly, gay, feminine looking. You dont look like one then, well maybe the ugly bit but the other two :naughty:

well male westlife fans tend to be ugly, gay, feminine looking. You dont look like one then, well maybe the ugly bit but the other two :naughty:

also, they might look a bit, or just a tad, like eminem. This is understandable, listening to Westlife for hours, you might be forgiven for abusing yourself and others for rebelious reasons... :naughty::snigger:

Is it humanly possible to listen to Westlife for hours? Surely that would cause permanent damage?

Is it humanly possible to listen to Westlife for hours? Surely that would cause permanent damage?

Its call the dreaded Westlife torture and im almost certain they use at Guantanamo Bay to make the inmates talk.

logically speaking i cant be ugly cos my wife's a babe.

i've watched entire westlife concert dvd's before with various girlfriends and they've all enjoyed it. in fact i've done many things with girlfriends to the sound of westlife :D