Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

logically speaking i cant be ugly cos my wife's a babe.

Yeah, I used to try and kid myself with that argument............[sigh]

Have you not seen American pie - Nadia and the geek obsession?? :lol:

Yeah, I used to try and kid myself with that argument............[sigh]

Have you not seen American pie - Nadia and the geek obsession?? :lol:

yeah you're right - i dread the day that my wife realises she could do much better than me. obviously if she were ever to run off with someone, that person would have to die (in a horrific manner). Anyway i trust her, and hey i am good looking anyway, that pic isnt exactly flattering, plus i'm making a stupid expression!

yeah you're right - i dread the day that my wife realises she could do much better than me. obviously if she were ever to run off with someone, that person would have to die (in a horrific manner). Anyway i trust her, and hey i am good looking anyway, that pic isnt exactly flattering, plus i'm making a stupid expression!

And deluded, Jem, you forgot deluded! :lol:

i've watched entire westlife concert dvd's before with various girlfriends and they've all enjoyed it. in fact i've done many things with girlfriends to the sound of westlife :D

Too much ammunition, not enough time. I'm with you Russ, i can't be arsed.

oh guys cut jem some slack, we can't all be as beutiful, otherwise the defination of beuty would change. j/k

Damn, AJ, you're so subtle!! :lol:

in fact i've done many things with girlfriends to the sound of westlife :D

Like dress-up and play with dolls?

Like dress-up and play with dolls?

nice on PD. :lol:

@paul:- *whispers in paul's ear" see you should say bad things in a subtle way as most people dont understand it and think your on their side, the people who do think your on thier side, and everybody wins.

nice on PD. :lol:

@paul:- *whispers in paul's ear" see you should say bad things in a subtle way as most people dont understand it and think your on their side, the people who do think your on thier side, and everybody wins.

Now, I am completely confused which side I'm on, let alone which side you're on!! :lol:

logically speaking i cant be ugly cos my wife's a babe.

doesn't mean she's not blind... :naughty:

All of them are great, but as a fellow father, I bet the last one is your fav....(I've got a few like that of my daughters and I love them)

Here's a pic thats not so cute, me, anna and Cariona absolutely ****ed! I look a right state when drunk haha!

dsc00117vt9.jpg

Dear God! We've come a long way from Argento's lovely family pics to this in short order. :lol: Mind you, the girls do redeem your pic a little Ben.

All of them are great, but as a fellow father, I bet the last one is your fav....(I've got a few like that of my daughters and I love them)

Yes! Despite my first son Franco is very clever and sensitive the second one Bruno is a kind of lovely little devil!!!! He is also very clever but not in the way of his brother: he has an special "angel" and everybody loves him!

As you can see I

Here's a pic thats not so cute, me, anna and Cariona absolutely ****ed! I look a right state when drunk haha!

dsc00117vt9.jpg

I hope you are boneing at least one of them.

no, why would i be? They are two of my best mates!

And yes Argento's pics are very lovely!