Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

You're really pretty!!! If I had eyes like those I wouldn't need to b near sightened *to make mom buy me lenses hehe*

Finally one I am willing to use lol

Me (left) with my Sister (middle) and brother (right)

45829335ar7.jpg

They're pink. It was my young sister's room before she went into foster care, and I don't have the time, money, or patience to re-paint the walls

I don't smile much either and I'm yet to see a picture which I'd class someone as ugly; being ugly is actually harder than being beautiful IMO.

In Central Park:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/Kay_z...einamerica2.jpg

i didnt realise you were female until now! how stupid of me! nice pic though

Thanks guys, you are too kind sometimes - can't believe you thought I was a bloke! Ok, I can, as many thought I was before I put up a picture...

Great picture Shane - nice to finally see you!

Thanks guys, you are too kind sometimes - can't believe you thought I was a bloke! Ok, I can, as many thought I was before I put up a picture...

Great picture Shane - nice to finally see you!

Shane allways had a pic of himself on his profile, but in this picture he looks better. (smilling more)

Shane allways had a pic of himself on his profile, but in this picture he looks better. (smilling more)

My profile pic was a really old and crappy one, taken when I was 19, the one I posted is a lot more recent, and better

ah hell i might aswell post my pic :D

491578346_m.jpg

don't i look handsome B)

:D Nice picture!!! :)

we have something like this in f1-tm, ever since the ability to display pics was implemented. i used my phone to take that pic since i'm lacking a digicam lol ah yep the trusty old cam phone ^_^

we have something like this in f1-tm, ever since the ability to display pics was implemented. i used my phone to take that pic since i'm lacking a digicam lol ah yep the trusty old cam phone ^_^

Camera phones are the way to go.... i have seen a 3.2 mega pixel, only thing they need to work out is it night ability(flash) n phones.

You looking pretty good in that pic man.

Camera phones are the way to go.... i have seen a 3.2 mega pixel, only thing they need to work out is it night ability(flash) n phones.

You looking pretty good in that pic man.

the camera on my phone is s##t when it comes to bright lights or in a dark area lol but i appreciate the complements :D

Don't worry about not smiling. Guys should only smile in a pic when there's a woman right next to him. Generally a smiling guy looks like a twit.

Hear, hear.

IMG_0034.jpg

The ladies look very nice. :naughty: You're presence here greatly increases the "beauty factor" of the forum. :)

Nice pics all! What a beautiful forum we have. :lol:

lol

i was trying to do a new pic til i realised how much weight i gained since my last pic :lol:

perhaps i should give up the :snack: for a while at least lol

Yeah well I also need to join a gym. I promised Steve a while back...

I haven't forgotten. Now drop and give me fifty, bitch.