Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Meh I am not overly physically fit either :lol:

If just realized that ive never actually posted a picture of myself... no that previous pic really was Chuck Norris & not me... HAHAHHA

Anyhow, here I am striking a pose in an offroad kart (Please excuse the Ferrari stickers on the front of the kart, shocking I know)

Cheers

Wez

dsc02178fd8.jpg

Anyhow, here I am striking a pose in an offroad kart (Please excuse the Ferrari stickers on the front of the kart, shocking I know)

Cheers

Wez

No need to be embarrassed. It means you're secretly actually a Kimi fan...thats good, some things do need to come out of the closets after all....

hehehe cute picture :)

I'll even pretend i didn't see the stickers :)

hehehe cute picture :)

I'll even pretend i didn't see the stickers :)

Thanks Ms Vettel ;)

Yeah, I really should have photoshopped that horse out of the photo :P

well at least you're showing some sort of support to the maranello squad, and sir kimi :P

If just realized that ive never actually posted a picture of myself... no that previous pic really was Chuck Norris & not me... HAHAHHA

Cheers

Wez

u r excused...we all make mistakes :lol::lol:

Hmm...off-road kart with Ferrari stickers on it. An '06 Massa special? Does the kart spin well too?

Its all starting to make sense now... Kimi even showed us a bit or off road adventure in his Ferrari in Australia...

Cheers

Wez

dsc02178fd8.jpg

It's Kimi Raikkonen!

I need oppinions quiiiiick! Before I get a bad haircut!!! *sorry but this soudns the best place to ask it!*

33b1dhi.jpg

351y2p2.jpg

Which one is better? I mean, I'm afraid to cut it and then looking crap... *lol*

The lower one is better imho. And you know there is a real amihotornot website? We should rename this thread "iskatihotornot"...

The lower one is better imho. And you know there is a real amihotornot website? We should rename this thread "iskatihotornot"...

tks for the opinion... it's so important for me ;) don't wanna spend 6 months with bad hair ;)

Plus, you should send a pic of u so we'd have more to comment ;) It'd be quite interesting!

agreed, the fringe wouldn't really go well tbh

tks for the opinion... it's so important for me ;) don't wanna spend 6 months with bad hair ;)

:lol: It's important to us too. We care about you and your hair. Given the number of pics you post here, do you think we want to look at a fringe like that for six months? ;)

Plus, you should send a pic of u so we'd have more to comment ;) It'd be quite interesting!

You all have plenty to comment on already. My expert F1 commentary, sense of humour, poetry... After all that, showing you what I look like would really be rubbing it in...

agreed, the fringe wouldn't really go well tbh

Yeah. :lol: It's funny. For someone who manages to look half-presentable most of the time, Kati doesn't have much idea about fashion. She should ask her Mum - now there is a stylish Brazilian lady!

No to the bangs :nono1:

I need oppinions quiiiiick! Before I get a bad haircut!!! *sorry but this soudns the best place to ask it!*

33b1dhi.jpg

351y2p2.jpg

Which one is better? I mean, I'm afraid to cut it and then looking crap... *lol*

Lower one is a million times better. The upper one is a poor choice.

Here's a pic of me posing next to my new toy:

ok, so I'm going thru this tread saving everyone's pic's, yes, I have somethin special lined up, along the lines of MG's memorable historical driver thread when I came across the pic of Bajo, that's, if it's really him. Anyway, if I was young and single, I'de flew over and meet this guy. Plan nr 1. he's a looker, he will bring in the good looking chicks, and use it to my advantage. I will then charm and win over the chicks with my extremely good personality. :naughty: If this did'nt work, I'de flew over to the Quiet One, Plan nr 2, and try to get my hands on one of them good looking thangs that's supposely his gf's friends. What a lucky bald-headed b#####d! :lol:

Where's Bajo BTW????

ok, so I'm going thru this tread saving everyone's pic's, yes, I have somethin special lined up, along the lines of MG's memorable historical driver thread when I came across the pic of Bajo, that's, if it's really him. Anyway, if I was young and single, I'de flew over and meet this guy. Plan nr 1. he's a looker, he will bring in the good looking chicks, and use it to my advantage. I will then charm and win over the chicks with my extremely good personality. :naughty: If this did'nt work, I'de flew over to the Quiet One, Plan nr 2, and try to get my hands on one of them good looking thangs that's supposely his gf's friends. What a lucky bald-headed b#####d! :lol:

Where's Bajo BTW????

:lol: They are not my gfs! One of them was, and not anymore. The others are friends. I don't have a harem (yet <_< )