Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Loving the aviators, any reason for them? Glad to see other drunk people, makes me feel less of an alcoholic lol!

Loving the aviators, any reason for them? Glad to see other drunk people, makes me feel less of an alcoholic lol!

Yeah we had a rock theme going on for last years party. We all had aviators (mine aren't on in the pic) plus rock shirts, and big shiny rock belt buckles. Good times!!

My girlfriend says that if she has any ammo left, she'll be headed to Argentina. Fortunately for you, neither of us really do anything for a living and couldn't afford to fly...

It's a shame my gf knows nothing about F1, she'd be a nice addition to this forum. Perhaps she could just hangout in the cafe, but then again, that takes away from my time here...

-Eric

Buddy, thats not a problem, Cav seems to have no problem chatting on the forum!

Wow, talk about a fashion disaster and whats with those sandles. I think someone needs trinny and susannah!

Actually that was quite bitchy lol!

I don't understand how you manage to pass English. Maybe some illegal immigrant is checking your papers.

Coming soon, Pic of me and jenson, just got to wait for my mate to upload them! He is a star!! Such a lovley fella, he came down to the karting track and ive got a pic with him in the workshop. His girlfriend is so lovley aswell and i hope shes ok after today!!

Ben

ello ladies and gents, Jenson came to my work the tother day and ive got to say he's a smashing guy!! Excuse my state i was running round like a mad man for hours just before the photo lol!!

ello ladies and gents, Jenson came to my work the tother day and ive got to say he's a smashing guy!! Excuse my state i was running round like a mad man for hours just before the photo lol!!

Nice one! :thbup:

If I was you rite now, I'd kick Jenson is the nuts :lol::lol: ! Just kidding, I'd just say hello!

Hie man! Nice to meet you!

Here's a different "picture" of me.

erickurtuh3.png

I swear I really do have a nose, contrary to both drawings of me. And I'm more than 4 feet tall. Just picture a shorter version of Scott Speed if he shaved and looked a little more boyish.

Oh, and StoneIsland, that's a pic of you with Max Moseley, right? I can't imagine any bigger Ferrari fan than him...

-Eric

eric,I hope you look more like the second one!

this shirt really suits you! :D

edit:I must use this post to promote your blog. :P

Hmm after sarcasm like that I think we need to have a pic of you Elgo! Right now we all think you're Homer Simpson, except really, really hairy! :P

so you really want to know what i look like,Murray?Let me find a decent pic...

i can't attach the pic!don't be so impatient,dear Murray...

2nd try:impossible to attach a pic. :D

3rd try:me at Montreal

eric,I hope you look more like the second one!

this shirt really suits you! :D

edit:I must use this post to promote your blog. :P

:lol::clap3::thbup:

Good use of your post. I'm very proud of you. You win...uhhh....I KNOW!!! I'LL NAME MY FIRST KID AFTER YOU, EVEN IF HE'S A HE! YEAH! (just don't tell elgo that I'm not having kids...)

Oh, and elgo, if you cannot attach pictures...you can try this:

1: Go to imageshack.us

2: Upload your image there and host it

3: copy the URL in the bottom box on the page it takes you to

4: Click the picture button (next to the link button) and put in the URL there.

-Eric

Good morning Elgo! Very nice pic. :wub: Clearly 2nd and 3rd place were still finishing off their race while you were celebrating!