Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Hold on, is 'probation officer' another name for 'wife' ??? :eusa_think:

:D

Hang on, you married your probation officer? :o

Wow some people will do anything to keep on the right side of the law :D By the way, how is the community service going PASBOh? :D

:D

Hang on, you married your probation officer? :o

Wow some people will do anything to keep on the right side of the law :D By the way, how is the community service going PASBOh? :D

:lol:

I had to, he she was going to be deported otherwise and so blackmailed me :whistling:

Well I decided it was about time I inflicted one of my pictures upon you, though it does include my little lad, just to even the balance out! lol

I did you a favor and brought this back to the front. ;)

Bimbioni and Pasboh. You should fight crime.

Pasboh is the one who wears the underpants on the outsides of his shell-suit :D

I just rescue bimbo's in need :D

Dirty job but someone has to do it :D

Yeah, but I only do that to cut down on the laundry.

Bruce, you like the pic of the Will Power crew shirt?

Yeah, good taste, i picked up one at the Long Beach GP this year for $25 since it was a Champcar version.

Not a picture of me, but a picture I took initially for Barichello:

post-753-1213369136_thumb.png

Little did I know that the very same day I took this photo that Hamilton would need a reminder too!

*I swear this was red in real life!

Bruce, you like the pic of the Will Power crew shirt?

I read your little story on the other board that I'll get banned if I mention that you post on and I read when I have the patience to wait 3 hours for the threads to load. I thought that was a pretty cool deal. I've always liked Power, and Team Australia's just got nice colors. Will did a good job at Indy, too. Kept his nose clean, and his oval performance seems to be a little better after the month of May.

Well I was gonna put a photo of myself here but , I only have nekkid pix of me and my sexy hawt girl friend and since this is public forum we thought better of postin any pix here .

Well I was gonna put a photo of myself here but , I only have nekkid pix of me and my sexy hawt girl friend and since this is public forum we thought better of postin any pix here .

Oh, you missed the forum poster's wives competition then? Muzza posted a picture of his hand :whistling:

Manboobs?

Sadly no. Although not bad, they are not my best feature. Needless to say if I did have a good set of boobs, I would probably never leave the house :lol: