Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Are you implying I'm old? Not sexy?

Two weeks ago :naughty:

Oh,hang on,I don't have my glasses on!

That's better

*looks at the screen*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Damn. I told my wife that a lovely 19 year old Spanish lady thought i was attractive.

I look like a fat brown Kimi? :lol: Do realise the goatee is supposely to make me look thinner, ai ai, things you do when you grow older but don't wanna show it.... :lol:

I wouldn't want to upset you. You look like you could snap me in half with your thumb.

One of you? Ye gods man, you mean there are more?

Yeah, don't want to worry you but dribbler7 did your engine install and drbbler14 is your landlord.

Even when they're starting to look like Abe Lincoln?

:lol: *waits for Russ to photoshop Brad's face onto Lincoln's body*

Is that an iMac?

It can't be. iMac is for hair loss, not growth.

Damn. I told my wife that a lovely 19 year old Spanish lady thought i was attractive.

Beware Dribs.....elgo is another one. I was her one and only for a few minutes till she gave that position to someone else 5 minutes later.

:lol: *waits for Russ to photoshop Brad's face onto Lincoln's body*

Who would do such a thing?

Abraham-Lincoln-Antietam-Battlefiel.jpg

Beware Dribs.....elgo is another one. I was her one and only for a few minutes till she gave that position to someone else 5 minutes later.

No! Really? I thought Alonso was the only fickle Spaniard.....

[quote name='monza gorilla' post='272788' date='Oct 21 2008, 05:32 PM'][img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/hallspeaks/Abraham-Lincoln-Antietam-Battlefiel.jpg[/img][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: My studio friend is rolling with laughter over here

quite the gentleman I am... :lol:

Maybe you should ditch the beard and just wear a top hat. It's taken pounds off of you.

I swear this just happened. Mrs drib comes in from the GARDEN,

"What the hell are you laughing at?"

:roll: bet you did'nt expect that one Dribs!!!! :lol::lol:

No, but i tell you what, Brad. How the hell is elgo going to be able to resist me now? Do i look sexy or what?

Awesome Russ!

Are you implying I'm old? Not sexy?

Just a sexy, mature gent. I can't wait until I'm you, Bruce! Now... where's Wal-Mart? The first thing I need is a big gun. :P

No! Really? I thought Alonso was the only fickle Spaniard.....

:lol: You should see his fans...

So have you upgraded you couch, since that where you seem to sleeping more on ?? :P

Is that a saying amongst men or are you trying to give yourself some hope for the future? :P

And when does mature turn into old? :P

Don't know aboout "old," but you turn "middle-aged" when you become invisible to the under-25 women....

Don't know aboout "old," but you turn "middle-aged" when you become invisible to the under-25 women....

Nice answer :lol:

I look like a fat brown Kimi? :lol: Do realise the goatee is supposely to make me look thinner, ai ai, things you do when you grow older but don't wanna show it.... :lol:

Hi Bradley,lovely curls :wub: could you forgive my past,present and future infidelities? :lol:

Pah.Mrs Dribbs: he's all yours. <_<

:lol:

No, but i tell you what, Brad. How the hell is elgo going to be able to resist me now? Do i look sexy or what?

:lol::lol:

I am?? I'm confused :wacko:

ow!ow!ow! wait! I read they have counselors for that (followed by a series of surgeries...)!!