Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Lose the Crocs, mate. ;)

Love the Challenger, though. Only vehicle Dodge puts out there that doesn't make you say "WTF?" Always something to be said for big American muscle. Have fun with her.

Now let's revive Trans-Am with that, the new Camaro, and the new Mustang coming out.

Sorry.. only piece of matching wardrobe I could find. :P

I put already some of my S

don't tell me you have Nick as a facebook friend?

I dont think its him. I add basically anyone who adds me and has mutual friends.

WOW!

1) You're gorgeous!

2) On some of those pics, esp. with Mario you look part of the F1 world

3) Seb is such a sweetie

4) Love the pic of the one with you and your girls!

Great pics!! One up for the girls! :):P

hahahaha thanks. yea seb's the sweetest driver Ive ever met. And me loves Mario. The moustache pic is an award :)

I go hotels with these girls now for two years. It's nicer because you dont get bored waiting. Plus we go races together so we don't stay alone in middle of those sweaty Felipe fans (urgh).

[quote name='Murray Walker' post='275833' date='Nov 7 2008, 06:56 PM']Nice pics Jay and Kati! [b]You're both so gorgeous.[/b][/quote]
That a very interesting statement there Graham...

Nice pictures though, both of you...

I dont think its him. I add basically anyone who adds me and has mutual friends.

oh, i thought you were rolling with the in crowd, like at some party "hey nick you got a facebook?" "Oh yeah I do Kati, we should so friend each other and then we'll be best buds!"

way to be unspectacular though JK JK

oh, i thought you were rolling with the in crowd, like at some party "hey nick you got a facebook?" "Oh yeah I do Kati, we should so friend each other and then we'll be best buds!"

way to be unspectacular though JK JK

i can't even imagine nick having a best friend

Errrmm, Jay........................have you just taken a sample from the dog??? :lol:

I was just goin to say Nice pic Jay, but!

:laughing:

Errrmm, Jay........................have you just taken a sample from the dog??? :lol:

:lol: I'm more concerned by the testicle next to Jay's left knee.