Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

I hate to stroke my own ego, I really do (glances over to Andres and Paul) but yes, I'm quite a bit of a little angel... :naughty::lol:

anyway, nice to meet ya F1chick :D

That ain't all he's stroking. :drool::dj:

SRBYHLHLAMTU.jpg

Shh. ;)

Lets see the tongue now ;)

oohhhhh :wub:

We definately don't have a shortage of beautiful women on TF1, what a lovely place to be... :D

Well, we're very few so we had to compensate somehow. But where else do you get beautiful AND witty women, eh? :P

Well, we're very few so we had to compensate somehow. But where else do you get beautiful AND witty women, eh? :P

Where else where else, thats the eternal question. We are so proud. The other thing we need to ask you ladies, who can shake their booty like Pumpdoc's avatar girl can....

:lol:

I totally have no comeback for that one, at all. Its not often that happens. But I bet you say that a lot.

:lol: Yeah. But whenever it happens to me I just joke about Bruce Willis etc, as you know. ;) An awkward silence in conversation is my cue to say 'hey isn't that Bruce Willis behind you?' As the date I so carefully planned goes down in flames around me, I transform into John McClane, complete with white vest and receding hairline. I start to run away from the restaurant table in slow motion, beads of sweat dripping everywhere. The Die Hard theme tune is playing in the background and the audience know it's now or never to save the day. The girl starts to turn back round towards me in slow motion, with a creaking noise for dramatic effect, and the situation is about to explode as she wonders what on earth I was talking about. At that moment I dive head first over the waiter, landing in a roll and ending up sprawled in a heap nursing my bruised head. The girl runs over, asks what on earth happened and tenderly looks after me for the rest of the night.

hmm i htink i need to rethink these trusting issues :rolleyes:

Trust me, you do.

Just as an aside, I live about 2 miles from Bruce's home town (Penn's Landing, NJ). It's literally across the Delaware River from my house!

Ah yes. I know NJ a little - we drove through it a few years ago, stopping off to look round Princeton and we spent a night in Newark. Nice place. Sometimes I live in Cheshire, which is home to many of the football players at Manchester United, Liverpool etc, so some of the restaurants here have pics of the stars eating at the same table we eat at. When I sit down, it gives me goosebumps to think that my a## is right where David Beckham's once was.

That ain't all he's stroking.

OK Bradley: hands off Bruce.

Where else where else, thats the eternal question. We are so proud. The other thing we need to ask you ladies, who can shake their booty like Pumpdoc's avatar girl can....

:lol:

:roll:

Certainly not Tanita. She's not one to do that kind of thing - she wasn't brought up that way. And I have the hots for her so I wouldn't let her show you guys anyway. :mf_tongue:

.............At that moment I dive head first over the waiter, landing in a roll and ending up sprawled in a heap nursing my bruised head. The girl runs over, asks what on earth happened and tenderly looks after me for the rest of the night.

Yummy. Would that be Swiss, chocolate or Arctic?

:roll:

Certainly not Tanita. She's not one to do that kind of thing - she wasn't brought up that way. And I have the hots for her so I wouldn't let her show you guys anyway. :mf_tongue:

I'm gonna tell Alba that you're cheating on her.

Hands off the "booty" girl, but to show im fair I'll give ya reprise of the "Ford" girl.

post-262-1227197008.gif

Well, I dunno about shakin my booty, but I worked as a dancer when I was younger. A club dancer, y'know - not a lap dancer! I had to wear a pink fluffy feathered bikini, me and my friend Colin (who is gay) used to dance in the 'cage' at Cream - which was exactly what it was - a cage. I did a few podium dances too. They were the days. Also worked at Garlands (another nightclub). One weekend, I was painted in Gold. Another time, if you remember the scene from Blade - The Blood Rave, they re-created that with coloured water. Very cool times :lol:

@Murray - Very funny. Bruce Willis would allow you to say "Yippee Ki Yay, Mother****er" for that one. Bruce Pumpdoc however is much harder. I bet Bruce Pumpdoc walks over glass in his bare feet every day, much better than a pumice stone eh Bruce? ;):lol:

SRBYHLHLAMTU.jpg

Shh. ;)

Ooopppppssssss!!!

I've got so much work that i would not reply a Cavalino's post stating GF is a better F1 racer than FA (wait a minute, he has allready writen that <_< ) but i just have to answer to this one... Would you marry me? :contract:

:lol: I'd have to ask my boyfriend. Then he'd need permission from Gordon Ramsay. Gordon would then have to ask Jose Mourinho, and the list is just endless....

Ah. To have a day in my shoes. :lol:

:lol: I'd have to ask my boyfriend. Then he'd need permission from Gordon Ramsay. Gordon would then have to ask Jose Mourinho, and the list is just endless....

Ah. To have a day in my shoes. :lol:

So complicated... i only asked you to share your life with me, is that asking for a lot? :lol:

So complicated... i only asked you to share your life with me, is that asking for a lot? :lol:

:lol: Well..... tick tock. Is that the time? Must dash. ;):lol:

:lol: Well..... tick tock. Is that the time? Must dash. ;):lol:

Nah... i see you (like most of women) are not able to face a real commitment, i'm no longer interested in you (you would hurt me, i see it clear)

:byebye::byebye:

Blimey F1Chick and Girl Racer - you are both stunners! We are awash with babes...

I am not worthy <bows>

p.s. shame the males in the forum are not up to the same standard :D

Speak for yourself! I am a smooth latin american lover.

Soooo...girls...any motel not too far for us to go for some frolicking? Not too expensive, I ain't no Arab Sheik! Of course if you are willing to pay the bill...

Soooo...girls...any motel not too far for us to go for some frolicking? Not too expensive, I ain't no Arab Sheik! Of course if you are willing to pay the bill...

You're such a class act :D:D:D

Yep. Steph is hot. I knew it.

I think we should have our own Miss TF1 competition.

Firstly: answer the question: what would you do if you won this award? (answer must include "world peace" and preferably helping old people/sick children) :)

Secondly: and onto the swimwear.... :D

Well, I dunno about shakin my booty, but I worked as a dancer when I was younger. A club dancer, y'know - not a lap dancer! I had to wear a pink fluffy feathered bikini, me and my friend Colin (who is gay) used to dance in the 'cage' at Cream - which was exactly what it was - a cage. I did a few podium dances too. They were the days. Also worked at Garlands (another nightclub). One weekend, I was painted in Gold. Another time, if you remember the scene from Blade - The Blood Rave, they re-created that with coloured water. Very cool times :lol:

You're a Bond fan, aren't you? Seen the movie "For your eyes only" ?

:lol: Why exclude guys when the more the merrier is a universal truth? There's an ultra-sketchy motel down near Piotr's favorite city (Scranton), it's essentially a sign that says "MOTEL: VACANCY" and has an arrow pointing across the street to a slab of concrete surronded by woods. It's vacant, alright. And I can't think of a better place to make love.

I think we should have our own Miss TF1 competition.

Firstly: answer the question: what would you do if you won this award? (answer must include "world peace" and preferably helping old people/sick children) :)

Secondly: and onto the swimwear.... :D

If the swimwear portion includes TF1's hottest woman, Rainmaster, I'm there.