Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Hands off the "booty" girl, but to show im fair I'll give ya reprise of the "Ford" girl.

say what? Sorry, I was watching your avatar and not paying attention...

:lol: Why exclude guys when the more the merrier is a universal truth? There's an ultra-sketchy motel down near Piotr's favorite city (Scranton), it's essentially a sign that says "MOTEL: VACANCY" and has an arrow pointing across the street to a slab of concrete surronded by woods. It's vacant, alright. And I can't think of a better place to make love.

Duuude! I spent 1988 and 1989 on a project living at Days Inn Dunmore (Blakely Street) just off intersection between I-80 and I-380 north of Scranton. I became friends with the night manager who became kinda blind about my shenanigans with a couple of (female) night clerks. Now, THAT hotel is great on account Dunkin' Donuts in the parking lot and a bar in a bowling alley across the street. First you got in the mood inna bar, then you had a cup of coffe at Dunkin', and then you just sneaked into the hotel room.

Whozza?? Sorry, flashback... Now, where exactly is that motel? probably near that All Nude bar in Archibald...

Speak for yourself! I am a smooth latin american lover.

Soooo...girls...any motel not too far for us to go for some frolicking? Not too expensive, I ain't no Arab Sheik! Of course if you are willing to pay the bill...

We all know you have a smooth head! :P

S'okay I'm in good company, I mean - Pabloh's immediate family are all cousins :D

:lol:

Hey come on, let's be fair, your door bell plays Duelling Banjos and you only have to remember 4 names - mums, dads, brothers and sisters :whistling:

You had a hunch or you knew knew it?

I had a hunch that I knew it. Now I know that I knew it. It's reassuring that a smokin' girl is prepared to mix with a sad bunch of pervs like us you.

:lol:

Hey come on, let's be fair, your door bell plays Duelling Banjos and you only have to remember 4 names - mums, dads, brothers and sisters :whistling:

:) Yes, but can you explain why you sent all your family over? I heard that a definition of a virgin in your house is a girl who can run faster than her cousin :)

I had a hunch that I knew it. Now I know that I knew it. It's reassuring that a smokin' girl is prepared to mix with a sad bunch of pervs like us you.

Aw. Cheers, Steve.

yes, I feel honored :lol:

:) Yes, but can you explain why you sent all your family over? I heard that a definition of a virgin in your house is a girl who can run faster than her cousin :)

No girl can run faster than her cousin - that's how it works :lol:

Yeah, but she doesn't actually know what we look like :lol:

It takes one to know one.

It takes one to know one.

Why doesb the lab in your avatar have a nut sack licking grin????

Nah... i see you (like most of women) are not able to face a real commitment, i'm no longer interested in you (you would hurt me, i see it clear)

:byebye::byebye:

When the hell did you return to the forums mate??? Welcome back, been a long long time!!!

:lol: I had just given Cyrus (that's his name) a chest rub.

:o

Cyrus, now that name is awfully familiar!!!