Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

well thats me on one of my rides from chennai to bangalore. And also a picture of my ride, a Pulsar from the land of Pulsar. Its a 200 cc single cylinder btw :D

post-1388-1239928991_thumb.jpg

post-1388-1239929111_thumb.jpg

well thats me on one of my rides from chennai to bangalore. And also a picture of my ride, a Pulsar from the land of Pulsar. Its a 200 cc single cylinder btw :D

Would you like a Chicken Biriyani?

Hi, nice to meet you! Are you from Chennai?

Would you like a Chicken Biriyani?

I heard some of the Indian Joints in UK make biryani's that are better than what we get here in India. So yes :D

nice to meet ya the icemanrules :):thbup:

I don't like Mutton! Only meats I like are Chicken, Beef, Pork, Duck and Penis!

Nice pics Mr Icemanrules. I can never work out, is Jalfrezi an authentic Indian curry? Tastes good over here anyway!

Yes Mutton Biryani is better:) And yeah i'm from chennai, where are you from abbas?

I was doing my Diploma in Hindustan....was there for three years....I am actually from Kerala..

Now I am in Italy doing my higher studies.....and planing to go and get some mutton or chicken for tomorrows biriyani! :D

Eli baby, stay cool....or I'll kill you! :furious:

I know,it's getting repetitive...too many jokes about your 'hair'. It's not funny anymore.My apologies.

What have you got to lose Andres? :lol: oops...rob!

I know one thing that he can't lose anymore... :whistling:

Ok so Eli knows how he lost his virginity, we all know he's lost his marbles but at least he still has some hair left. :)

Ok so Eli knows how he lost his virginity, we all know he's lost his marbles but at least he still has some hair left. :)

Mosley! Always with the same thing in your mind! Didn't you get enough punishment?

Your attempts at being ironic are laughable, Mr.Muzza. Everybody knows I am a 38 years old bald virgin guy lost my virginity at 14 with a supermodel whose name I cannot disclose to avoid a lawsuit.

:lol:

Well, now I understand why you were the quiet one. It was easier for me to be dignified and discreet because the news of the world did all that bragging about my remarkable stamina for me.

Nice pics Mr Icemanrules. I can never work out, is Jalfrezi an authentic Indian curry? Tastes good over here anyway!

Thanks and frankly, this is the first time I've heard that dish. Must be a north Indian dish, I hail from down south! Form the land of Idly Sambar

I was doing my Diploma in Hindustan....was there for three years....I am actually from Kerala..

Now I am in Italy doing my higher studies.....and planing to go and get some mutton or chicken for tomorrows biriyani! :D

Gods own country! planning a ride this June to Guruvayur for a friends wedding. Hindustan is a fun place, infact my brother and sister did their engineering there.

Gods own country! planning a ride this June to Guruvayur for a friends wedding. Hindustan is a fun place, infact my brother and sister did their engineering there.

Yep...God's own country. And I really miss that place.

Hindustan...yeah...fun place..only fun..no studies there! :lol:

I won't advice you to take your bike through that route.