Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

oh, you don't wanna know, honey ^^ btw, this one goes specially for you, to show all my appreciation for ur favorite driver right now, even though he has to make me take pics in this horrible angle considering he's so much taller than me. PS. Nick is still the best on track (when he has fuel).

7821_1237402688390_1028923127_761100_4333755_n.jpg

OK, if I don't know if I should love you or hate you, is that a love-hate relationship?

But now the pictures clears. However, just to obtain the last piece of a puzzle - do you have a pic with Nick????

And how did you make Robert to take a pic with you? Did you tell him about that crazy old guy with funny Polish name that you have long debates with regarding robert himself? Have I known you'd do that, I would send you a message for RK - in Polish!

Ok, I'm babbling. I'll shut up.

OK, if I don't know if I should love you or hate you, is that a love-hate relationship?

But now the pictures clears. However, just to obtain the last piece of a puzzle - do you have a pic with Nick????

And how did you make Robert to take a pic with you? Did you tell him about that crazy old guy with funny Polish name that you have long debates with regarding robert himself? Have I known you'd do that, I would send you a message for RK - in Polish!

Ok, I'm babbling. I'll shut up.

hahahahahahahaha i know u love me ;)

i do have a pic with nick, it's all on my facebook. hahaha i didn't have to 'make robert take a pic with me'. no guns on his head, i swear. ;) And no, I didn't mention you, sorry.

No it's the fact he is 1.90 and i'm 1.67. that is the only possible angle if we are taking pics ourselves.

he decided to try the mullet on the other side. ^^ looks quite cute ^^

heh why thank you.

Hey, I have that same handbag!

If_only_it_wasn't_true.

You might want to quickly rephrase lest Kati stops being friends with you!

I thought the same. Deary me, aren't words funny? :lol:

hahahahahahahaha i know u love me wink.gif

i do have a pic with nick, it's all on my facebook. hahaha i didn't have to 'make robert take a pic with me'. no guns on his head, i swear. wink.gifAnd no, I didn't mention you, sorry.

glare.gif

I wanted to try something new. You should have seen me last year though:

n734260942_1928484_1003.jpg

Where's Scooby?

Me last weekend - it was cold....

10 points and Eric will throw in a bargain bucket to anyone who can guess correctly where it was taken :)

post-2532-125627965851_thumb.jpg

:lol: Notice how no one's guessed; they don't want me either! That's fine, though, there's plenty of space in me Volvo for me to live out on my own.

For the record, you're at a funfair in Wales, because that's really all you Brits do when you aren't smoking, drinking, at the dentist, or drinking tea.

Where's Scooby?

LOL I was thinking the same thing...

Here's the most recent of me!!!

post-518-125632546254_thumb.jpg

LOL I was thinking the same thing...

Here's the most recent of me!!!

post-518-125632546254_thumb.jpg

For some reason I am reminded of a sheep after shearing. Seriously, good pic.

Me last weekend - it was cold....

10 points and Eric will throw in a bargain bucket to anyone who can guess correctly where it was taken smile.gif

post-2532-125627965851_thumb.jpg

Toronto. Or Seattle.

what? you never asked me to!

A) I didn't realize I have to be that obvious

B) You are being sarcastic, right?

C) Tell him every Pole in the USA is his fan.

D) He is the only non-family Pole that my son can recognize (and pronounce his name, and that includes my parents).

I just discovered this very funny picture of me and my best friend last weekend lol! I look like im straining my face or summin!

post-518-125634501369_thumb.jpg

A) I didn't realize I have to be that obvious

B) You are being sarcastic, right?

C) Tell him every Pole in the USA is his fan.

D) He is the only non-family Pole that my son can recognize (and pronounce his name, and that includes my parents).

A) You do. Considering our odd 'relationship' I learned not to take half of what you say for granted.

B) You think so? ^^

C) Every Pole everywhere seems to be his fan, I think he knows it.

D) hahahaahahahahaahahaha you keep little piotr in front of tv all day, so he yells when he thinks he sees a Pole? ^^ sooooo cute!

A) You do. Considering our odd 'relationship' I learned not to take half of what you say for granted.

cool.gif You think so? ^^

C) Every Pole everywhere seems to be his fan, I think he knows it.

D) hahahaahahahahaahahaha you keep little piotr in front of tv all day, so he yells when he thinks he sees a Pole? ^^ sooooo cute!

nooooooo.... rolleyes.gif

Simply, when he sees me watching F1, he asks: "Where is Robert? Is he winning?" Or, "Is Kubica driving? which one is he?"

And you are a wise woman not to take anything I say for granted.