Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

This one is for the TF1 girls -please don

Indeed! :drool:

Wow!!

What a sexy bunch of TF1 guys!Who's next?? :P

Want a list. Ok! Dribs, shirtless. Graham with his amazing technicolour Mourinho coat. Schumikonen (those eyes!) Meanioni and his Conneryesque style, Quiet One as I think he's got nice eyes too, Argento in the pool again and Jay because well... he's Jay!

Yes, I've definitely been on this forum for far too long. :blush:

Want a list. Ok! Dribs, shirtless. Graham with his amazing technicolour Mourinho coat. Schumikonen (those eyes!) Meanioni and his Conneryesque style, Quiet One as I think he's got nice eyes too, Argento in the pool again and Jay because well... he's Jay!

Yes, I've definitely been on this forum for far too long. :blush:

My top 2 are Jez and Dribs.Oh and I seem to remember that Abbas and Nathan were sexy too...Ben's good looking too but...

Just be thankful you didn't make their list. Trust me.

Whew! Thanks! And here I was getting depressed... THEN I remembered I'm a 45-year old geezer with a kid... Yup, feeling MUCH better now.

My top 2 are Jez and Dribs.Oh and I seem to remember that Abbas and Nathan were sexy too...Ben's good looking too but...

Jem's quite a looker too! But I think the daddy of em all has to be Bruce. :);)

@Kati - thats a brilliant idea!

Whew! Thanks! And here I was getting depressed... THEN I remembered I'm a 45-year old geezer with a kid... Yup, feeling MUCH better now.

:lol:

I meant that it's best to not be overly-complimented. Keeps your head small. Well, one of your heads small. The one with all the hair. Er. That won't work for Andres. Oh hell, nevermind.

laugh.gif

I meant that it's best to not be overly-complimented. Keeps your head small. Well, one of your heads small. The one with all the hair. Er. That won't work for Andres. Oh hell, nevermind.

According to my wife, that wouldn't work with me either.

That made me laugh! Unfortunately I was born with a disability... I am a queer!!! That said I have no real issues with my looks anymore, I seem to be a big hit with the gays of the world so... GOOD TIMES!!!

That made me laugh! Unfortunately I was born with a disability... I am a queer!!! That said I have no real issues with my looks anymore, I seem to be a big hit with the gays of the world so... GOOD TIMES!!!

I think what she means is the really good looking men are either married or gay. You good looking b#####d you. It ain't fair!

EDIT: Double post, sorry.

I think what she means is the really good looking men are either married or gay. You good looking b#####d you. It ain't fair!

I don't know, I seem to be attracted to straight guys more than gay guys!!!

As Lara Croft at a fancy dress party. Hair is red due to temporary spray dye. :-)

post-904-125762990802_thumb.jpg

As Lara Croft at a fancy dress party. Hair is red due to temporary spray dye. :-)

Sorry. I double posted as my pic didn't upload but now it did!