Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Me, tonight, two minutes ago.

IMGP3831.jpg

OhmyGodabove shirtless Dribs. Thank you jesus!

Ok. I'm going to get a cold shower to cool off. Dribs, I have to say in all honesty that you're ****ing sexy.

Great body, good hair. Mrs D = lucky lucky lucky!

Well, can't compete with the things I'm seeing here but well... :lol:

This is me (as you can see i work as a model for a famous Mexican beer) :beer22:

What's become of this forum, first Steph sends all the guys for a cold shower and then Dribs decides it would be fun to do the same favour to the female population... *drools* :D

What's become of this forum, first Steph sends all the guys for a cold shower and then Dribs decides it would be fun to do the same favour to the female population... *drools* :D

:lol::blush:

*Joins Tanita.* tell you what girl, I'm blushing like crazy. He's a fine body! *notices drool from Tanita just put out the fire caused by steve's hotness lol*

Hey Kiko nice pic but at 1st i thought you meant the beer avatar as your pic was a bit late following lol ;)

Hahahahahahaha!

Sorry dribs but you do nothing for me, though you would probably be pleased about that!

And Kiko, welcome back!!!

*Sigh of relief at Ben's post* For some reason I'd feel a bit disturbed if Ben joined my ranks... no offense meant XD

*rolls about laughing at Tanita's comment*

You should be on the stage!

But Ben, I'm happy. You've left us at least 1 straight guy! The thing is we can still fancy you though so nur nur!

@Meani - yesh, you shure are!

Dribs for Mr. TF1. :-D

Hey Kiko nice pic but at 1st i thought you meant the beer avatar as your pic was a bit late following lol ;)

Yeah... in fact i look a little bit like the avatar :(

Hahahahahahaha!

Sorry dribs but you do nothing for me, though you would probably be pleased about that!

And Kiko, welcome back!!!

Yeah, probably Dribs is not worried about that... I have a terrible success with the gay comunity, if i only had half with women :naughty:

Thanks Ben, you know i always keep an eye on the forum although i can't participate as much as i'd like

Hahahahahahaha!

What's the matter? Bit too 'hairy biker' for you? Don't knock it 'til you've tried it my dearest Benjamin.

This is how I roll now, me and my walker. The next pic is my high school sweetie, 35 years on.

post-262-125806886264_thumb.jpg

Thats not funny. I don't know what your problem is but the pic I posted was due to a fancy dress party I attended if you bothered to read. I'm not about to go Sam L.Jackson on your a## but you're pushing the right buttons Piotr.

@Ben - I'm not gay but still think you're gorgeous. If I was, I would wink.gif

Oww, geeze, just trying to be funny. Sorry if I offended (although I don't understand how) all/some of you. Never mind. Carry on. It was one dead parrot.

Oww, geeze, just trying to be funny. Sorry if I offended (although I don't understand how) all/some of you. Never mind. Carry on. It was one dead parrot.

Hi Piotr.

Read your comment page and inbox. When I'm wrong, I will admit it.

No worries, I don't think we understand ourselves on this blinkin place lol! Now lets see a picture of you!

This is how I roll now, me and my walker. The next pic is my high school sweetie, 35 years on.

Great pics Bruce. God that lady is stunning. She must be into her 50's! i hope i look as good as her at that age.

Great pics Bruce. God that lady is stunning. She must be into her 50's! i hope i look as good as her at that age.

Why? Why do you remember us our ladies are in the 50

post-1620-125811643422.jpg

post-1620-125811644897_thumb.jpg

post-1620-125811645705_thumb.jpg

post-1620-12581164639.jpg

post-1620-125811647239_thumb.jpg

post-1620-125811652484.jpg

Why? Why do you remember us our ladies are in the 50

53, same as me, and she still has great legs.

Lol! Argento, she's gorgeous! You two look very much in love and you're a great looking couple.

And the pic of you in your shorts kinda sexy lol. First the sexy shirtless dribs, now you! Can't be all bad. But your wife is a very beautiful lady.

I miss Dan. I never had any trouble with him, he was always nice to me!

Thanks Steph! She still has best legs I

F*ckin fair play to you, Brucey boy. Go fill your boots.

(the last one is her face when I told her Bajo39 is back...)

Dan's back? Excellent! He's got the soul of a racer....

Anyway.

Pathetic. Middle-aged men running to post their pictures here just to get a few comments from beautiful women.

Where's my camera?