Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Aww @Mike. Yeah, lets see the man behind the Jim Clark fan.

Which we should really go talk bout in Historical F1 sometime!

Pathetic. Middle-aged men running to post their pictures here just to get a few comments from beautiful women.

Not atall. I'm just testing my photoshop skills.

Pathetic. Middle-aged men running to post their pictures here just to get a few comments from beautiful women

As opposed to young(er) dudes running running to post their pictures here just to get a few comments from beautiful women? I don't see a point, since men, on average, do go stupid in the presence of beautiful women. <br />Hey, beautiful ladies, is it a least A LITTLE flattering? Or actually sad and pathetic? Oh, wait, now I walked right into it, didn't I...

6d1ae3c684.jpeg

OK, here is my and my son's last Christmas. Really bad pic, but, unlike other "middle aged men" here, I don't expect "compliments from beautiful women".

Ok. Not sure if I'm classified as beautiful but I like my looks and am confident with my body. But I'm quite flattered if I'm really honest.

Every woman loves it when a man is confident of his physique whether he be built or slim. It's also endearing when we get compliments from other girls too.

We're just a fickle bunch really!

Pathetic. Middle-aged men running to post their pictures here just to get a few comments from beautiful women

As opposed to young(er) dudes running running to post their pictures here just to get a few comments from beautiful women? I don't see a point, since men, on average, do go stupid in the presence of beautiful women. <br />Hey, beautiful ladies, is it a least A LITTLE flattering? Or actually sad and pathetic? Oh, wait, now I walked right into it, didn't I...

why so serious? ^^

btw ur kid is so damn cute ^^

Not atall. I'm just testing my photoshop skills.

Well that's one way of looking at it.... I just do it to scare small children away (cover your eyes Eric) :)

You realize I was joking with you all, right? ;) My humblest apologies if it came across any other way. Immediately after post that, I dug up some previously-posted images of myself and re-posted them. But that post isn't here....odd. I'll try it again.

:)

You, sir, are far too cool to be on this forum! No wonder we have so many virgins offering themselves up to the First Church of Hamilton. They're trying to get at the High Priest! :thbup:

Ok, I'll try this again. These pics are a few years old, but they still look like me, so....

MeAndVittorio.jpg

Mike.gif

And one of my daughter wearing my old motorcycle helmet:

Rowan1.jpg

why so serious? ^^

btw ur kid is so damn cute ^^

1) I didn't think I was serious. That's a second joke/funny comment that blew up in my face. Actually, I thought it was rather fynny with an ironic undertone. Kinda Monty Pythonish. I guess not.unsure.gif

2) Yep, his is cute. Lucky for him he took after his Mom.

You realize I was joking with you all, right? wink.gif My humblest apologies if it came across any other way. Immediately after post that, I dug up some previously-posted images of myself and re-posted them. But that post isn't here....odd. I'll try it again.

So was I, but it's not working, somehow. Maybe I'm trying too hard...eusa_think.gif

Oh, forget it. Now I'm really depressed.bag.png

So was I, but it's not working, somehow. Maybe I'm trying too hard...eusa_think.gif

Oh, forget it. Now I'm really depressed.bag.png

The drawback of text-based communication. I've taken to assuming everything is meant as a joke. It helps.

he's just afraid of the possibility not to get compliments :/ poor piotr... we love you, i swear... <3

Abbas - dude. You're hot!

Mike - great pics man. You're daughter is gorgeous too, what a cutie!

Argento - hi!

Here's one of me from 1981. I was 5 years old, my first day of school. Now remember, it was the 80s, hair was big and my mum forced me to wear shoulder pads! I remember it being taken, and then being picked up from school later on to watch Top of the Pops and kiss the TV whenever Shakin Stevens came on. Thank goodness I've grown up!

post-904-12582433169_thumb.jpg

Abbas - dude. You're hot!

Mike - great pics man. You're daughter is gorgeous too, what a cutie!

Argento - hi!

Here's one of me from 1981. I was 5 years old, my first day of school. Now remember, it was the 80s, hair was big and my mum forced me to wear shoulder pads! I remember it being taken, and then being picked up from school later on to watch Top of the Pops and kiss the TV whenever Shakin Stevens came on. Thank goodness I've grown up!

u were 5 in the 80s? no offense, just doesn't look like lol - take it as a compliment then.

Yeah. I'm old and 33 now. I'm grateful I look young. Get it from my mum! Thanks hun *hug*

he's just afraid of the possibility not to get compliments :/ poor piotr... we love you, i swear... <3

Well, if we follow this line of reasoning the next logical step is to diagnose me with a mid-life crisis.wacko.gif

Oh wait, now THAT would explain why I want an Evo IX or a Camaro...cool.gif

Well, if we follow this line of reasoning the next logical step is to diagnose me with a mid-life crisis.wacko.gif

Oh wait, now THAT would explain why I want an Evo IX or a Camaro...cool.gif

you have a problem. u ignored the best part of the sentence, you see...

What's the matter? Bit too 'hairy biker' for you? Don't knock it 'til you've tried it my dearest Benjamin.

I go for guys around my age, older guys do nothing for me.

Yeah. I'm old and 33 now. I'm grateful I look young. Get it from my mum! Thanks hun *hug*

What? 33 is never old.....atleast for me.. :blush:

I go for guys around my age, older guys do nothing for me.

Only because it sounds like you haven't given them a chance. If I was gay I wouldn't have shagged me either, when I was twenty. Now I am thirty six, if I was gay and met me, I most certainly would. And it wouldn't be over in ten minutes.

I hope that's all clear and all sounds positively hetrosexual.

Well. Er. Cheers for the image.

*looks towards Tanita and smirks*

I think I understand you Ben. Its the stereotype of older guy younger guy that most heterosexuals have of gay people. You go for what you like fella! Won't stop me checkin out your cute heinie lol ;)