Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Well. Er. Cheers for the image.

*looks towards Tanita and smirks*

I think I understand you Ben. Its the stereotype of older guy younger guy that most heterosexuals have of gay people. You go for what you like fella! Won't stop me checkin out your cute heinie lol ;)

Not atall. I have no stereotyped image of how gay men interract and their respective ages. I know gay couples who are the same age, I know some who are twenty years apart. I'm just suggesting that age doesn't have to be a deciding factor when sizing up a potential partner.

I think Ben fancies older men anyway. He was just being polite becaue he thinks I'm ugly.

Honest to god, anyone over 25 is a no no for me. Plus I'm a little dominant and i would never be able to order a guy much older than me around! Plus I'm very much attracted to the whole twink look!

Honest to god, anyone over 25 is a no no for me. Plus I'm a little dominant and i would never be able to order a guy much older than me around! Plus I'm very much attracted to the whole twink look!

really? i'm 23 and i do admit looking til early 30s lol

To forget that mental image *returns the smirk*, a pic of me and a friend ^^

megaxme.jpg

I should have decent pics of just me, but I'll never see them.. (the friend who took them is famous for being too busy to spread them around >.<)

Not atall. I have no stereotyped image of how gay men interract and their respective ages. I know gay couples who are the same age, I know some who are twenty years apart. I'm just suggesting that age doesn't have to be a deciding factor when sizing up a potential partner.

I think Ben fancies older men anyway. He was just being polite becaue he thinks I'm ugly.

Nah. Its just his personal preference. I think my interpretation was construed a little... can't think of a better word other than incorrect but then maybe thats a good thing.

@Kati - older guys are more appealing. Life experience, maturity, confidence and most know how to handle a woman in the bedroom. So I'll agree with you hun!

you have a problem. u ignored the best part of the sentence, you see...

No I didn't! I simply chose not to comment on it...

Nah. Its just his personal preference. I think my interpretation was construed a little... can't think of a better word other than incorrect but then maybe thats a good thing.

@Kati - older guys are more appealing. Life experience, maturity, confidence and most know how to handle a woman in the bedroom. So I'll agree with you hun!

On behalf of all the older guys, I thank you. And we all appreciate this generalization,too...naughty.gif

really? i'm 23 and i do admit looking til early 30s lol

Weren't you kissing Herr Doktor as of late? And he is older than me! Or is it that German thing with you?rolleyes.gif

Good thing we keep getting pictures of good looking boys around here!

Spetial mentions: Argento and Abbas.:D

I should have decent pics of just me, but I'll never see them.. (the friend who took them is famous for being too busy to spread them around >.<)

Hey Tanita,is that your 'special' friend?? :P

Edit: Btw Piotr,can't see yours!

Hey Tanita,is that your 'special' friend?? :P

No way, my "special" friend looks much better! (I say so and you have to believe it! xD)

No way, my "special" friend looks much better! (I say so and you have to believe it! xD)

Hey its my anime partner in crime looking absolutely gorgeous! Nice to see you chick!

Hey its my anime partner in crime looking absolutely gorgeous! Nice to see you chick!

Now that you say that, the pic was taken at the biggest anime and manga convention in Spain, and I'm wearing Luffy's straw hat (because we fished it from the impossible place where it had fallen :D ). You should come sometime, it's crazy fun :D

Ok, it's official. All our female members look fantastic.

Weren't you kissing Herr Doktor as of late? And he is older than me! Or is it that German thing with you?rolleyes.gif

i gave up on germans after my last bf, honey. he can't use a fork, i can't live with someone who eats with spoons.

Ok, I'll try this again. These pics are a few years old, but they still look like me, so....

MeAndVittorio.jpg

Mike.gif

And one of my daughter wearing my old motorcycle helmet:

Rowan1.jpg

Nice pics Puma.....cute lil daughter u have....

Ok, it's official. All our female members look fantastic.

That was said long time back Mike....you had been staying away from this forum for too long..

Spetial mentions: Argento and Abbas.:D

!

Would be nice if you post your pic too.. :rolleyes:

So, Eric, Alehope, Adam, Maure are some of the regular memebers who havn't posted their pic till now...PUSSSIES.....

So, Eric, Alehope, Adam, Maure are some of the regular memebers who havn't posted their pic till now...PUSSSIES.....

:lol: That's derogatory to women, Shaliq. So I have to refuse because you failed to ask nicely.

Besides, I'm 16. You can't say anything about my pic because you're all over 18 and that'd make it creepy. But if I post a pic and no one comments, it's kind of awkward. It's a lose-lose for all. It's like those girls on my school's wrestling team; at a meet, the other team won't compete against them because if a guy loses to a girl, he's a pansy, and if he beats a girl, he's a heartless jerk POS pig who needs to die. Similarly, if anyone says anything about my pic, it's really odd, and if no one says anything, it's equally odd.

And guests would see it and god knows what guest we have here.

And I don't have a camera. Cell phone quality sucks.

So. No. Never. :P

As for the others, well, I know what Maure looks like...let's just say he gets mistaken for Lady GaGa a lot.

:lol: That's derogatory to women, Shaliq. So I have to refuse because you failed to ask nicely.

Besides, I'm 16. You can't say anything about my pic because you're all over 18 and that'd make it creepy. But if I post a pic and no one comments, it's kind of awkward. It's a lose-lose for all. It's like those girls on my school's wrestling team; at a meet, the other team won't compete against them because if a guy loses to a girl, he's a pansy, and if he beats a girl, he's a heartless jerk POS pig who needs to die. Similarly, if anyone says anything about my pic, it's really odd, and if no one says anything, it's equally odd.

As for the others, well, I know what Maure looks like...let's just say he gets mistaken for Lady GaGa a lot.

Thats a great reason if ever there was one. You're 16. It'd feel weird for us to call you cute. It'd feel weird for you to keep reading 'You little heartbreaker' for example. So, I'll just keep the image of Stifler's little brother in my head.

You're alright Eric. Its weird though. I'm using my mobile phone and on predictive text Eric translates as Drib, and Autumn as Button. ITS A SIGN!

Just joking. There can be only one Dribs, and one you.

Spetial mentions: Argento and Abbas.biggrin.gif

Hey Tanita,is that your 'special' friend?? tongue.gif

Edit: Btw Piotr,can't see yours!

My what? mellow.gif

(edit- to prevent misunderstandings caused by my previous posts, for the record, it is a joke on my part)

Yeah, his wife said that before he started taking Extenze, too.

Junior! Stop talking about things you don't understand, and stop looking in the mirror while posting on internet !

(darn, right into the gutter again...)rolleyes.gif

However, I do hope that at 16 you did have that talk with your Father/male guardian about the bees, and the flowers, and....cool.gif

i gave up on germans after my last bf, honey. he can't use a fork, i can't live with someone who eats with spoons.

Are you stating for the record that UR single and (potentially) available?

Dear, you need to meet a nice Polish boy who will charm you, will romance you for years to come, will be faithful, and will treat you like a qeen.

Come to think of it, my friend in Poland has a good looking son who just turn 20...wink.gif

But you would HAVE to become Kubica's fan (mandatory, I'm afraid).

(just kidding)

I took some pics of my empty house so here's one of my empty head just for the record. And yes, I got fatter, balder, older and grumpier and it shows. (And I have no idea at how to properly take a pic!)

IMAGE_059.jpg

Thats a pathetic excuse...