Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Well, whats a hermaphrodite? (Andres says you can't be smart and good looking so I opted for the latter!)

By the way, i appreciated your comment. Made me chuckle!

smile.gif

Well, we can always hope for women like Steph who appreciate QUALITY of older men. Or at least say so.

Believe a girl when she pays a compliment or tells you her 'preferences' - she's telling the truth!

Believe a girl when she pays a compliment or tells you her 'preferences' - she's telling the truth!

Oh, I do. Two of my ex-girlfriends married men WAY older then themselves, and my wife also had a "thing" for older guys. Interestingly, I'm only 18 moth older then her. Hmmmm....I must be doing something right.cool.gif

And if she's lying, a man's better off not arguing the point. ;)

And if she's lying, a man's better off not arguing the point. ;)

:lol: You've done your homework young man. 2 gold stars!

Guys. Women advice. Go to Mike, he has it figured!

Well, whats a hermaphrodite? (Andres says you can't be smart and good looking so I opted for the latter!)

By the way, i appreciated your comment. Made me chuckle!

A hermaphrodite is a Human with both male and female genitalia!

Is the *fanny over to the left, just above the hip? I only ask in case I get an invitation for a bit on the side.

*The English, NOT the American meaning :P

So you could literally go f*ck yourself? Double cool!

:lol:

5'11" is probably above the national average of adult males, but I do think it does change with my crazy-a## future 21st century Y2K zomg generation. I feel pretty short at school, to be honest; most of the guys in my grade and the seniors are in the 6s (we have one kid who is 6'6"). As American food is so heavily processed, the growth hormones in it are insane, so we're all kind of tall I guess. It's making funtime "changes" start a lot earlier, too, which is just great...eventually they'll have to teach sex ed at pre-school. Won't that be a jolly old time?

-_- post your pic or shut up Eric.....I am not that tall either, even if someone calls me short, I don't give a ****...there are far more things in life you have to worry about being short or tall...you sound like you are too insecure...

I did post a pic once...but deleted it after.I don't feel very comfortable showing pics of myself on the internet.:D

Anyway,this is one of me and a piece of my bf :lol: this summer

post-2232-125849095792_thumb.jpg

:wub:

Actually, you are right. Which is great!

Regretgfully, most guys here are good looking, too, and that worries me. They are breaking the pact! Because men (and I guess women too) have signed a pact you know? And the pact says: you can be good looking, or you can be smart, but you can't be both. So to be outsmarted by good looking guys is equivalent to a war declaration on us homely people!

I warn you, all you hot guys out there...from now on, you better start posting stupid things about rugby and limit your vocabulary to the following: "Awesome!" "n00b" and "w00t" and let us aestethically challenged do the smart talk so at least girls can admire our brains and give us a chance when we reach 80 years and they can't care anymore about the good looks anyways. Or else! :ph34r:

I haven't signed anything.

-_- post your pic or shut up Eric.....I am not that tall either, even if someone calls me short, I don't give a ****...there are far more things in life you have to worry about being short or tall...you sound like you are too insecure...

Far from it, rough rider. I was just describing myself; I wasn't saying it was good or bad or that I'm short or tall or anything (as I said, I'm average-ish, 1 or 2 inches above national US average). If I was 18, and if guests couldn't see the pic, I'd post it. Now I'll never post again in this thread ever because you told me not to. ;)

Far from it, rough rider. I was just describing myself; I wasn't saying it was good or bad or that I'm short or tall or anything (as I said, I'm average-ish, 1 or 2 inches above national US average). If I was 18, and if guests couldn't see the pic, I'd post it. Now I'll never post again in this thread ever because you told me not to. ;)

Yep I reckon really you're growing one of those teenaged, bum-fluff type moustaches and you're too embarassed to have it pictured on the 'net....

Yep I reckon really you're growing one of those teenaged, bum-fluff type moustaches and you're too embarassed to have it pictured on the 'net....

You uncovered Eric's most precious secret! Here he is.

post-1794-125859238969_thumb.jpg

:lol: God no! I like lewisthegreat2 too much to do that to him. I'd actually like to have a date for prom :P

Oh no. I replied to this thread. Dammit. Don't read this Shaliq, I promise I'll "post a pic or shut up" :rolleyes: (I actually won't).

I wore my nicest shirt today, though, but I'm getting a haircut tomorrow, so no pics until next week :whistling: (that's not even my real reason). And then I'll come up with a new reason then.

You uncovered Eric's most precious secret! Here he is.

post-1794-125859238969_thumb.jpg

You made me lol so hard I slipped a disc. I'm sending you the chiropractic bill.

And that's EXACTLY what we expected you to say!

So you could literally go f*ck yourself? Double cool!

Funny, but I read this Sci-Fi novel in which the main character lands in the future on Earth after genetic engineering alteratikns are cheap and common, and notices that about 1/3 of humans walk around with perpetual dreamy smiles on their faces...

Anyway, What made me think about it was your comment about being "cheeky" and "c#cky" in the same sentence.

Anyway, What made me think about it was your comment about being "cheeky" and "c#cky" in the same sentence.

Funny how so many adjectives allude to parts of the body. Quite eerie.

Indeed! Life is too short to be insecure!!!

I'm a meagre 5ft10! I have no issues with my height, and in fact, would HATE to be any taller as taller people just look lanky.

And that's EXACTLY what we expected you to say!

and that's another step for us. you like me exactly how i am. lol ^^ so adorable.

Indeed! Life is too short to be insecure!!!

I'm a meagre 5ft10! I have no issues with my height, and in fact, would HATE to be any taller as taller people just look lanky.

:lol:

I'm a girl and 6'2 in 6 ins stillettos! Which is why i don't wear them often! Don't want to be a 'trophy-bird' hate my height lol.

You cheater!

I did. And that is why I am allowed to be soooo smart and intelligent and...wow, look! I am the 999,999 visitor to some website! My credit card number and PIN code? And I'll get a FREE surprise? Wow! This is the second time today! What are the chances? I must be on a roll!