Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

I'm not sure why people are making a big deal about height. I never said "omg I'm so short I'm gonna go kill myself and never post a pic." The only reason it was brought up is because Shaliq didn't bother to understand my post correctly, and no one bothered to read my long-a## post so they just went off of what he interpretted. I was only describing myself as being relatively average, which I'm happy with; I like being normal. I don't think 5'11" is the least bit short or the least bit tall, and that's why I like being that height. I'm tall enough to be useful for getting things, short enough to not stand out in a crowd. Works for me, just like being short worked for me when I was, and being tall would work for me if I was.

But that's enough about me. I'm not going to turn this thread into a discussion about what Eric looks like and how he feels about it :P

I'm not sure why people are making a big deal about height. I never said "omg I'm so short I'm gonna go kill myself and never post a pic." The only reason it was brought up is because Shaliq didn't bother to understand my post correctly, and no one bothered to read my long-a## post so they just went off of what he interpretted. I was only describing myself as being relatively average, which I'm happy with; I like being normal. I don't think 5'11" is the least bit short or the least bit tall, and that's why I like being that height. I'm tall enough to be useful for getting things, short enough to not stand out in a crowd. Works for me, just like being short worked for me when I was, and being tall would work for me if I was.

But that's enough about me. I'm not going to turn this thread into a discussion about what Eric looks like and how he feels about it :P

i didnt get it also, ur height is just fine. i'm nicks size lol 5'6" (1,67) = i'm small ^^ but i'm happy like that too.

Works for me, just like being short worked for me when I was, and being tall would work for me if I was.

That's OK short-a## :D

No, fair enough but there's nothing stopping us turning this thread into a discussion about what Eric looks like and how he feels about :D

I think you have an embarassing mole somewhere indiscreet which, if we found out would just make us go: "moley, moley, moley...." :)

Can guests see attachments in posts? If they can't, I'll post a few pics I took today.

That's OK short-a## :D

No, fair enough but there's nothing stopping us turning this thread into a discussion about what Eric looks like and how he feels about :D

I think you have an embarassing mole somewhere indiscreet which, if we found out would just make us go: "moley, moley, moley...." :)

:lol: I enjoyed that, thanks.

I like guys shorter than me, if that helps! lol

:lol: Trust me, I take great comfort in the fact I'm an inch taller than you now that you've said that. :P (I kid, and for the love of the flying spaghetti monster, I don't think I'm short :lol:)

Eric, just post a pic....

Let's not make this into a bigger deal than this needs to be. I know I have, too, and I feel bad about it, but...posting pics on the Internet isn't something I want to do unless I can control who sees it. So...if guests can't see attached images, I will post my pic. I just need confirmation that they can't :)

Let's not make this into a bigger deal than this needs to be. I know I have, too, and I feel bad about it, but...posting pics on the Internet isn't something I want to do unless I can control who sees it. So...if guests can't see attached images, I will post my pic. I just need confirmation that they can't :)

Moley, moley, moley!

I'm bored with it now, don't want to see your picture any more. Its only going to be an anticlimax.... :P:D

I think we should get a pic of Maure on next :D

Moley, moley, moley!

I'm bored with it now, don't want to see your picture any more. Its only going to be an anticlimax.... :P:D

I think we should get a pic of Maure on next :D

:lol: Good! When people can't be bothered to see a picture of me, I'll be bothered to actually post one :P

I can't even imagine what Maure looks like. I have a mental image of most of the members who haven't posted pics, but Maure...sometimes I wonder if he's just a 10-year-old boy Internet tough guy type. In that case, Maure, I can help. I've been there before, and quite famously, too...just think, if you start now you could be just like me ASAP! ;)

Obtw sorry for the low quality. Cell phone cam=crap. The coloring's kind of messed up. So now you know. I have no body, just a head.

laugh.gif Good! When people can't be bothered to see a picture of me, I'll be bothered to actually post one tongue.gif

I can't even imagine what Maure looks like. I have a mental image of most of the members who haven't posted pics, but Maure...sometimes I wonder if he's just a 10-year-old boy Internet tough guy type. In that case, Maure, I can help. I've been there before, and quite famously, too...just think, if you start now you could be just like me ASAP! wink.gif

Obtw sorry for the low quality. Cell phone cam=crap. The coloring's kind of messed up. So now you know. I have no body, just a head.

Yay!!! Oh, wait. How do we KNOW it's really you???eusa_think.gif

and that's another step for us. you like me exactly how i am. lol ^^ so adorable.

I KNEW I couldn't win this argument...tiphat.gif

Funny how so many adjectives allude to parts of the body. Quite eerie.

Yes. Like - Steve. You're a pussy. :lol: :lol: (i joke!)

Last week. Was messing about withmy bloke's boxing gloves he snapped me so I turned it black and white. Arty lol xx

post-904-125868439394_thumb.jpg

laugh.gif

I'm a girl and 6'2 in 6 ins stillettos! Which is why i don't wear them often! Don't want to be a 'trophy-bird' hate my height lol.

I think that in the interest of objectivity and sincere concern for your psyche, you should post a pic of you in 6-inch stilettos so we can judge and offer an opinion if you should wear them more often or not. whistling.gif

Yes. Like - Steve. You're a pussy. laugh.giflaugh.gif (i joke!)

Last week. Was messing about withmy bloke's boxing gloves he snapped me so I turned it black and white. Arty lol xx

bow.gif

Oh, please hit me.

( and now I feel like a dirty old man that I am...)yeye.png

laugh.gif Because I told you it was. And I have a good track record with honesty.

Oh wait...laugh.gif

Well,you do have amn honest-looking face. If it IS you.ph34r.gif

I think that in the interest of objectivity and sincere concern for your psyche, you should post a pic of you in 6-inch stilettos so we can judge and offer an opinion if you should wear them more often or not. whistling.gif

:lol: thank you Piotr, will take that as a compliment

Steph, do you have any boxing training? The reason why I ask is that you've got a really good fighting stance there.

Cheers Mike. Yeah, I used to box from the ages of 13 to 17. My dad saw it as a good way of self defense. Only ever trained and sparred but I remember KO my sparring partner twice. I took it back up again about 6 months ago, but just training. Keeps me fit! I'm the only southpaw too!

Hey! Eric just posted his very first picture and then comes in Steph to steal his thunder! Not fair!

Eric, are you sure you are not Mike Myer's son? :P

:lol: Good! When people can't be bothered to see a picture of me, I'll be bothered to actually post one :P

I can't even imagine what Maure looks like. I have a mental image of most of the members who haven't posted pics, but Maure...sometimes I wonder if he's just a 10-year-old boy Internet tough guy type. In that case, Maure, I can help. I've been there before, and quite famously, too...just think, if you start now you could be just like me ASAP! ;)

nice to meet you :)