Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Hey! Eric just posted his very first picture and then comes in Steph to steal his thunder! Not fair!

Eric, are you sure you are not Mike Myer's son? :P

:lol:

Btw,nice to meet you,Eric!Glad to see that all our bullying worked. :D Don't be afraid,you're not that ugly after all...:whistling: jk :D

Hey! Eric just posted his very first picture and then comes in Steph to steal his thunder! Not fair!

Eric, are you sure you are not Mike Myer's son? :P

I didn't even realise! I'm sorry Eric. You're very cute though nice to see you finally.

:lol: Good! When people can't be bothered to see a picture of me, I'll be bothered to actually post one :P

I can't even imagine what Maure looks like. I have a mental image of most of the members who haven't posted pics, but Maure...sometimes I wonder if he's just a 10-year-old boy Internet tough guy type. In that case, Maure, I can help. I've been there before, and quite famously, too...just think, if you start now you could be just like me ASAP! ;)

Obtw sorry for the low quality. Cell phone cam=crap. The coloring's kind of messed up. So now you know. I have no body, just a head.

Cheers, Eric. :)

And yes, Piotr. We know it's either him or his dead brother's lesbian girlfriend's baby's fianc

:lol: Good! When people can't be bothered to see a picture of me, I'll be bothered to actually post one :P

I can't even imagine what Maure looks like. I have a mental image of most of the members who haven't posted pics, but Maure...sometimes I wonder if he's just a 10-year-old boy Internet tough guy type. In that case, Maure, I can help. I've been there before, and quite famously, too...just think, if you start now you could be just like me ASAP! ;)

Obtw sorry for the low quality. Cell phone cam=crap. The coloring's kind of messed up. So now you know. I have no body, just a head.

I have always pictured Maure to actually look like his avatar for some reason. I imagine him to be some creepy ugly old man sat in a dark room at a desktop posting Sh#t on here while downloading indecent images.

And btw, how old are you?

Boxing is an easy sport: if you don

I have always pictured Maure to actually look like his avatar for some reason. I imagine him to be some creepy ugly old man sat in a dark room at a desktop posting Sh#t on here while downloading indecent images.

Nope, that would be me.

:lol: Definitely one of my favorite posts ever made here.

:lol: That wouldn't surprise me at all.

I'm 16.

You sound like my mom. :P Thanks!

Lol. Sorry. I know you're 16. I'm 33. If I said you were hot, I'd have to change my username to Mrs. Robinson - so you're cute! Now I feel stupid and old so I'll shut up. Maybe! :P

Lol. Sorry. I know you're 16. I'm 33. If I said you were hot, I'd have to change my username to Mrs. Robinson - so you're cute! Now I feel stupid and old so I'll shut up. Maybe! :P

:lol: I was just kidding. I'd certainly prefer to be cute than hot given the circumstances, and definitely prefer cute to "god you ugly mofo no wonder you never posted a pic" :P

Btw,nice to meet you,Eric!Glad to see that all our bullying worked. :D Don't be afraid,you're not that ugly after all...:whistling: jk :D

Yes.......:P

anyways......we all know now that Eric has a face...nice to meet you..

You don't look bad Eric (certainly better than in that vid) but I say things will improve in a couple of years. And yes, I like guys older too -.-

Yes. Like - Steve. You're a pussy. :lol: :lol: (i joke!)

Last week. Was messing about withmy bloke's boxing gloves he snapped me so I turned it black and white. Arty lol xx

:blush:

You don't look bad Eric (certainly better than in that vid) but I say things will improve in a couple of years. And yes, I like guys older too -.-

Yeah, the super short hair experiment was not particularly successful :lol:

I really think I look fine, though. My self-image had nothing to do with my not posting a pic. I've gotten some nice compliments from girls in my age group so I can't say I feel the least bit bad about how I look. Being around average is good; you look good enough to attract some people, but you don't look so good that you attract the trashy ones. I'm more than okay with that.

:lol: I was just kidding. I'd certainly prefer to be cute than hot given the circumstances,

I remember thinking like that. But now, looking back, to be sixteen and go with a thirty three year old woman? Holy sh!t you would be a fully trained sexual assasin. Now of course, at thirty six, the thought of an older woman is a much smaller window of opportunity. At what age I wonder will it go from 'hmmm, maybe' to 'ewwww, no way'?

The bit that scares me is that my drive will eventually go and I may one day look at a beautiful woman and feel nothing. Ben is already there, of course.

I remember thinking like that. But now, looking back, to be sixteen and go with a thirty three year old woman? Holy sh!t you would be a fully trained sexual assasin. Now of course, at thirty six, the thought of an older woman is a much smaller window of opportunity. At what age I wonder will it go from 'hmmm, maybe' to 'ewwww, no way'?

The bit that scares me is that my drive will eventually go and I may one day look at a beautiful woman and feel nothing. Ben is already there, of course.

Women at a younger age tend to have it hot for older guys. Maturity, life experience, sexual experience are major factors. You can learn a lot! So yeah I'll agree - for both genders, it works. Now though I'm at a weird age, older guys do appeal. But more guys around my own age appeal more. I can't see myself being a Mrs Robinson and bagging a young whippersnapper. For me that'd be too weird and i'd feel like a kidnapper! But some women like that and if thats their thing, cool for them! Yes have had a couple of drinks but going home soon-I'm on my blackberry lol. Sensible or what, eh? Shall I shut up now? Yes? Ok!

Danny boy,...post your pic.....

:clap3:

Yeah lets all pick on Danny until he does! Nah he knows he's my fave fellow LFC fan!

Don't have camera & uploading pics from my phone is a nightmare!

Look. Eric did! Eric's a Thierry Henry fan. You want to beat the Sh#t out of him don't you?

Powers of persuasion are failing rapidly. I couldn't persuade a rat in a restaurant. :lol:

Look. Eric did! Eric's a Thierry Henry fan. You want to beat the Sh#t out of him don't you?

Powers of persuasion are failing rapidly. I couldn't persuade a rat in a restaurant. :lol:

If I had his PSN, I would get my clan to give him sh1t aswell as me!

Don't have camera & uploading pics from my phone is a nightmare!

Pathetic excuse from an insecure school boy who uses lipsticks during winter..