Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

I remember thinking like that. But now, looking back, to be sixteen and go with a thirty three year old woman? Holy sh!t you would be a fully trained sexual assasin. Now of course, at thirty six, the thought of an older woman is a much smaller window of opportunity. At what age I wonder will it go from 'hmmm, maybe' to 'ewwww, no way'?

The bit that scares me is that my drive will eventually go and I may one day look at a beautiful woman and feel nothing. Ben is already there, of course.

I just laughed my knob off at that Steve (I used to think exactly the same) :lol:

My tittering drew my wife's attention and she read your post - cheers mate, I've got a promise on tonight! And no, I'm not showing her your photo :P

She reckons whatever the age, what counts is a bloke's attitude, the effort he puts into a bit of maintenance... romance and humour are in the mix too allegedly.

Anyway Eric, we both think you look a bit like Billy Joe (Green Day) - so you should be sorted mate :P

:lol: Good! When people can't be bothered to see a picture of me, I'll be bothered to actually post one :P

I can't even imagine what Maure looks like. I have a mental image of most of the members who haven't posted pics, but Maure...sometimes I wonder if he's just a 10-year-old boy Internet tough guy type. In that case, Maure, I can help. I've been there before, and quite famously, too...just think, if you start now you could be just like me ASAP! ;)

Obtw sorry for the low quality. Cell phone cam=crap. The coloring's kind of messed up. So now you know. I have no body, just a head.

Pah, this can't be Eric. I know for a fact that he just turned 40 last week.

Good pic, buddy.

Good pic, buddy.

That's what you think.

I know from a reliable source that Eric is actually 10 monkeys with typewriters.

Cheers Mike. Yeah, I used to box from the ages of 13 to 17. My dad saw it as a good way of self defense. Only ever trained and sparred but I remember KO my sparring partner twice. I took it back up again about 6 months ago, but just training. Keeps me fit! I'm the only southpaw too!

Everyone knows that being cackhanded is a mark of superiority.

I'm left-eye dominant but right-handed. Wish I was a bit sinister*, then I could shoot a rifle properly.

*For anyone unfamiliar with the terms, no, I'm not practicing to be a terrorist.....yet.

Boxing is an easy sport: if you don

Pathetic excuse from an insecure school boy who uses lipsticks during winter..

Abbas! I always thought you were shy and polite! Your cute and you have a mouth on you, yeah baby! Lol.

@Argento - Hah thats what you get for picking on me :P -just joking!

@Mike- i would so love to have a go with a sword. You're talking to a girl who loves all things Knights Templar, Crusades, Armada etc. My fav characters in Lord of the Rings are the men of Gondor, swords and all. I have replicas of Anduril, Sting, Glamdring, Guthwine, and the shards of Narsil [which later became Anduril, Flame of the West] i could talk about LotR all day! Swordplay fascinates me. Samurai also.

Thanks man!

@Mike- i would so love to have a go with a sword. You're talking to a girl who loves all things Knights Templar, Crusades, Armada etc. My fav characters in Lord of the Rings are the men of Gondor, swords and all. I have replicas of Anduril, Sting, Glamdring, Guthwine, and the shards of Narsil [which later became Anduril, Flame of the West] i could talk about LotR all day! Swordplay fascinates me. Samurai also.

Thanks man!

:bow: So, when are you inviting me over to your house to take a look at them? :P

Yesterday night the Return of the King was on TV here, but I only lasted until the end of the battle of Minas Tirith (the film started at midnight!!). I'm also quite partial to the Gondor men (especially Aragorn, do I have to say it? :drool: ). From the books I also liked Faramir very much, but I don't like how they portrayed him in the film.

I'd love to hold a sword and pretend I know how to use it, heheh :)

:bow: So, when are you inviting me over to your house to take a look at them? :P

Yesterday night the Return of the King was on TV here, but I only lasted until the end of the battle of Minas Tirith (the film started at midnight!!). I'm also quite partial to the Gondor men (especially Aragorn, do I have to say it? :drool: ). From the books I also liked Faramir very much, but I don't like how they portrayed him in the film.

I'd love to hold a sword and pretend I know how to use it, heheh :)

Great, Tolkien! Tokien is for nerds! :P

(yet the b#####d makes me crie everytime I read this:

"Farewell sweet earth and northern sky,

for ever blest, since here did lie

and here with lissom limbs did run

beneath the Moon, beneath the Sun,

L

Thanks man!

I am going to start a thread, 'Guess what is Steph's next halloween costume theme'....:naughty:

I am going to start a thread, 'Guess what is Steph's next halloween costume theme'....:naughty:

:D My vote is for that well-known and mythical halloween beast: "the transparent bikini monster" - of course we will have to have photos to ensure that it is accurate :D

And if that makes me sound pervy (what do you mean "if"?) - It was Andres' idea :D

:D My vote is for that well-known and mythical halloween beast: "the transparent bikini monster" - of course we will have to have photos to ensure that it is accurate :D

And if that makes me sound pervy (what do you mean "if"?) - It was Andres' idea :D

:eusa_think: what have I done...

:blush:

Sorry to disappoint boys. Halloween's my birthday. So, I'll be wearing my birthday suit. ;)

Its gotta be a very special man who gets to see the full monty. :P

@Tanita - you're welcome anytime hun! And yes, Aragorn, Faramir, Boromir, Eomer. In that order! They're sexy though!

@Andres. Namarie. Onen e Estel edain, u chebin Estel anim. That makes me cry in the book. On film, its The Bridge of Khazad Dum.

:D

9, actually, one of them died, remember... :)

Hey, that explains the multiple logons: Drymaster, Burro, Cinco, etc....

:clap3:

Good pic, buddy.

:lol: Gosh, who knows, I could be 40. I've just always assumed that my parents were telling me the truth that I was born on x day, x month, 1993. I've never actually seen proof of that, though! I've seen it on my driving permit, but that's filled with lies; the lady never bothered to ask if I wore contact lenses so I have one restriction less than I'm supposed to :o (I know, that almost makes me as much of a big tough guy as Danny and his clan :P).

That's what you think.

I know from a reliable source that Eric is actually 10 monkeys with typewriters.

:lol: No, no, that was Google translator butchering the translation for you. I had really said that my computer, being a PC, was designed by 10 monkeys with typewriters, not that I actually was one. We all know I am un burro verdadero taquito Pastor Maldonado chiquita ronrone

Ahhh Lord of the Rings. My absolute all time favourite book, and movies. Personally I always struggled to find any of the men attractive in that film, though a bit of Legolas and Frodo (without the feet) would always be welcome!!!

(yes I'm weird!)

Ahhh Lord of the Rings. My absolute all time favourite book, and movies. Personally I always struggled to find any of the men attractive in that film, though a bit of Legolas and Frodo (without the feet) would always be welcome!!!

(yes I'm weird!)

:lol: we should go clubbing!

You're not weird you could have said you fancied one of the Uruk-Hai - that'd be weird! Or worse. Saruman! :lol:

We should go clubbing, drop me a message if you are in Dubai anytime over the next two months, or Sydney from jan onwards!!! B)

c2bb7e7676.jpeg

Ok, now, after hot and steamy comments, something wholesome - here is my entire family in Bar Harbor, Main.

Why can't I see the pic??? what happened??unsure.gif