Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

No, I would never say something like that. I was just implying that yor wife is quite nice and...........ermmmm.........you..........hey, did you know if the world stopped spinning now, the Taj Mahal would hit you in the back?? whistling.giflaugh.gif

Durn them there foreigners! Can't get a joke or sumthin'....

Gotcha! clap3.gif

Great photo Piotr, your family is lovely and you're not too shabby yourself smile.gif

Nice landscape behind you too. Would love to live somewhere with that view.

Thank you- I do believe I am a lucky man!

And I have been doing SOMETHING right, at least for the last 10 years...eusa_think.gif

:clap3:

(Btw do 'females' smell nice? I only ask so, erm, Ben finds out.)

They don't smell as nice as a man with a rather lovely aftershave on, particularly Armani Diamonds for men, or Dolce&Gabbana The One for men. Mmmmmm! :wub::wub::wub:

No, I would never say something like that. I was just implying that yor wife is quite nice and...........ermmmm.........you..........hey, did you know if the world stopped spinning now, the Taj Mahal would hit you in the back?? :whistling::lol:

Ben would appreciate the minarets.

:D As long as he is not in Switzerland...

Hm. I think Switzerland would approve of a minaret up a person's bum....so long as you can't see it. :eusa_think:

Hm. I think Switzerland would approve of a minaret up a person's bum....so long as you can't see it. eusa_think.gif

Double ouch, I think (no experience in that area, so to speak)...

Well ok :whistling:

giving-the-finger-gorilla.jpg

Oh yeah! Thats it! Rawr! Was it good for you too? :lol:

Hahahaha, I came accross an old pic of me... look how fat I used to be hahahaha post-518-125996571916_thumb.jpg

You were not that fat...course all I can see is your thigh. Why did you put clothes on that walrus?

(Of course I'm only kidding, Ben. In all seriousness, you weren't that fat...but you look a helluva lot better without the extra pounds.)

You were not that fat...course all I can see is your thigh. Why did you put clothes on that walrus?

(Of course I'm only kidding, Ben. In all seriousness, you weren't that fat...but you look a helluva lot better without the extra pounds.)

You can be so cruel! It was ewmbarrassing enough for Ben to tell the "Save The Whales" foundation that he was not beached and that they should better stop trying to take him back into the sea.

(J/k, Ben) :D

:lol:

In all seriousness, though, it shows a lot of determination to get so much fitter, Ben! :)

Either that, or some tropical disease.

Ben - Somewhere between Autumnpuma and Quiet One I was going to tell you something very important to remember but the b*****ds had me laughing so hard I completely forget my train of thought. Let's see...

Oh yes, I was going to congratulate you for having the steel to post a photo of the adolescent version of Ben on this thread. Of course we all know you're now a handsome young man and, by and large, you are amongst friends; still, an impressive display of strength.

(End the post now, don't make any smart a*s remarks, take the high road; you can do it... ah, there you go.)

Either that, or some tropical disease.

You really have to stop; the neighbors will hear me.

Oh yeah! Thats it! Rawr! Was it good for you too? laugh.gif

"Who's chopper is it?"

Ah, very memorable. As well:

"Don't move! this is a robbery"

"Did you see a sign that says >Dead n***r storage?"

etc, etc

You can be so cruel! It was ewmbarrassing enough for Ben to tell the "Save The Whales" foundation that he was not beached and that they should better stop trying to take him back into the sea.

(J/k, Ben) :D

:roll:

For christ's sake, will you let Princess Leia off that chain?