Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Nice to 'meet' you, Dawn, and the monkey too. :) In case you were wondering, there's a picture of me in my avatar.

Look at you, Dawn, all gorgeous and me just making a fool of myself! I would at least have wore my "swellegant" wig if I knew I was discussing good music with a beautiful lady :D

BTW, do not worry if you hear some noises outside your home tonight. We are trying to convince Jay that a woman's path to her heart is not something he will find by rummaging through her garbage can. We haven't succeeded, yet.

(And yes, I am kidding in this post, too) :P

Thanks a lot everyone!:blush:

Look at you, Dawn, all gorgeous and me just making a fool of myself! I would at least have wore my "swellegant" wig if I knew I was discussing good music with a beautiful lady :D

BTW, do not worry if you hear some noises outside your home tonight. We are trying to convince Jay that a woman's path to her heart is not something he will find by rummaging through her garbage can. We haven't succeeded, yet.

(And yes, I am kidding in this post, too) :P

Hahaha Thanks a lot! Yes, I got that, who's Jay though?

And We have Max Mosley here too eh?! A little too free now with the job gone...and the nazi chicks gone to Todt too with that... :P

Thanks a lot everyone!:blush:

Hahaha Thanks a lot! Yes, I got that, who's Jay though?

And We have Max Mosley here too eh?! A little too free now with the job gone...and the nazi chicks gone to Todt too with that... :P

Ah, we finally have a girl from my country who is interested in F1.....unlike others who are just bonkers about cricket....

Anyways, Todt is never interested in Nazzi chicks.....we never know when they would cut our organs and sell them as pickles...

Ah, we finally have a girl from my country who is interested in F1.....unlike others who are just bonkers about cricket....

Anyways, Todt is never interested in Nazzi chicks.....we never know when they would cut our organs and sell them as pickles...

That's Lorena Bobbit you are thinking of.

I used to watch cricket, not with the same passion though. In fact I was a Marcus Trescothick fan:D...then he got depressed and left. I left the sport altogether!

Anyway where are you from?

Yeah, I have proof, she said it was mine too whistling.giflaugh.gif

A. No, she didn't

B. My son looks like my clone when I was his age

C. TRUST me, you do NOT want him to be yours.

But if you are willing, go for it. I'll give you 10 minutes before you start swearing he is NOT yours...mf_tongue.gif

A. No, she didn't

B. My son looks like my clone when I was his age

C. TRUST me, you do NOT want him to be yours.

But if you are willing, go for it. I'll give you 10 minutes before you start swearing he is NOT yours...mf_tongue.gif

I have 2 of them, believe me, mine can break your life twice as fast! :lol:

This is me with my real close friend, I'm the one not looking into the camera!

And here's another, slightly funny picture of mine :

http://i46.tinypic.com/2r6gl4w.jpg

(Too large to put up here!)

Haha very cute! :D Does your friend like motorsport too?

Don't be scared by Jay's reaction when he comes by, he's a nice guy really :P

Tell me about it, where were all these motorsport loving pretty girls when we were there =( things must have changed my friend. Time to head back to the motherland eh? I should call off my plans of becoming a doctor and sail back :P

It's been a while since I put mine up, all your mental scars should have healed by now. So here goes

44121146070056607229606.jpg w604.png

Welcome back! But you should try to erase that Kafkian look from your face, Schumi is back! Or is it that now you realize how much is Nando Kubica going to kick his sorry butt? :P

This is me with my real close friend, I'm the one not looking into the camera!

And here's another, slightly funny picture of mine :

http://i46.tinypic.com/2r6gl4w.jpg

(Too large to put up here!)

Both of you are droolicious, va-va-voom, temperature-raising, sweat-inducing, knock-knee-inducing, making-the-tongue-a-red-carpet eye-candy.

See, that was pretty restrained & decent of me, eh? No idea what Andres (the Quiet One) & co have against me.

Haha very cute! :D Does your friend like motorsport too?

She told me she'd try after I showed her Jenson! Then she saw someone better-looking, I guess:unsure:

Tell me about it, where were all these motorsport loving pretty girls when we were there =( things must have changed my friend. Time to head back to the motherland eh? I should call off my plans of becoming a doctor and sail back :P

Don't get your hopes high, apart from me I just know two more chicks, both of them living at different corners of the country! All three of us are not so fond of Schumacher....................

Both of you are droolicious, va-va-voom, temperature-raising, sweat-inducing, knock-knee-inducing, making-the-tongue-a-red-carpet eye-candy.

See, that was pretty restrained & decent of me, eh? No idea what Andres (the Quiet One) & co have against me.

It was very indecent that you you focused on both of us and not me alone! Otherwise, that was.....crude.:P

Don't get your hopes high, apart from me I just know two more chicks, both of them living at different corners of the country! All three of us are not so fond of Schumacher....................

Ever heard of "opposites attract"?

It was very indecent that you you focused on both of us and not me alone! Otherwise, that was.....crude.tongue.gif

If I'd focused on you alone, it'd have been indecent to my feelings.

Ever heard of "opposites attract"?

Did I mention they are Mclaren and Kimi fans...

If I'd focused on you alone, it'd have been indecent to my feelings.

Oh...Man of integrity :wub:

Welcome back! But you should try to erase that Kafkian look from your face, Schumi is back! Or is it that now you realize how much is Nando Kubica going to kick his sorry butt? :P

Hmm you want my Schumacher is back look?

Hard to find one, my happy pictures tend to have me surrounded by pretty girls :P so it involves tiresome cropping, I don't think they will appreciate me posting their pictures here, especially after Jay's comments on them..

this one?

68529746.jpg w396.png

Ok that's probably even more Kafkaesque

Umm this one is sort of happy:

54601772.jpg w153.png

AHA! Found one.

n8314540262466735429815.jpg w604.png

That's a pictorial representation of your moods during the Schumi comeback

1st pic - Hmmmmm there seems to be a rumour that Schumi is going to return to F1, however, if you're winding me up, then I shall not be amused! :eusa_think:

2nd pic - Schumi has supposedly been seen at Brackley having talks :D

3rd pic - It's true!! It's true!! Schumi is returning :king:

:lol:

I like Button too :D And I will take a Kimi fan any day over girls who ask 'oh so you like car racing, so boring'.

Yes I had a Merry Christmas.

post-262-126297194531_thumb.jpg