Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Got round that years ago Paul, do your shagging during the day :lol:

I tried that too, but her boss said I was interrupting her work. I didn't think a couple of mins would make much difference, but there you go.

I tried that too, but her boss said I was interrupting her work. I didn't think a couple of mins would make much difference, but there you go.

He sounds a right Ogre Paul, why not ask if you can slip it in so it's comfortable for him too? :ph34r:

A recent pic of the good lady and I during the recent chilliness.........

post-1536-126390809795_thumb.jpg

....excuse my humble size, it was quite cold.

Hello :lol:

A recent pic of the good lady and I during the recent chilliness.........

post-1536-126390809795_thumb.jpg

....excuse my humble size, it was quite cold.

:lol: That's a good one, I like this one too:

1178832369_snowman_blow_job_picture_gallery.jpg

[quote name='medilloni' date='19 January 2010 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1263918292' post='308107']
He sounds a right Ogre Paul, why not ask if you can slip it in so it's comfortable for him too? :ph34r:
[/quote]
The more the merrier :lol:

Damn, stupid internetty double post............errrm.............do you know if the world stopped spinning now, the Taj Mahal would hit you in the back :whistling:

I am completely out of touch with winter landscapes. In my day there were only snowmen and they were only randy under the protection of darkness. Apparently both genders now do it 'round the clock.

clap3.gif Great pics.

I swear that's a 2008 spec rear.... :D

Sheesh Grabsore Wan, anyone can see that's a really trick double diffuser - and before anyone wants to have a go at the rear hole... perfectly legal, ok ok ok, I know a small amount of downforce might escape, butt that's where the starter pole goes.

Her: "Global warming? My arse!"

Him: "I'll get round to that later"

theres some fit birds in this forum! that kopite's a bit of nice! im mark, 26 from newcastle in england.

Its Kopite Girl to you, young boy. Hadn't you better put your dinky cars away before your mum grounds you?

This girl prefers a man, not a boy. Hard luck on you. :)

theres some fit birds in this forum! that kopite's a bit of nice! im mark, 26 from newcastle in england.

Welcome Mark.

You should know that Kopite Girl is really called Edna, weighs 26 stone and is a sex-line operative. But don't let that put you off, she has a great personality. :)

Stick around and tell us a little more about yerself - what team you support, etc.

Sheesh Grabsore Wan, anyone can see that's a really trick double diffuser - and before anyone wants to have a go at the rear hole... perfectly legal, ok ok ok, I know a small amount of downforce might escape, butt that's where the starter pole goes.

Her: "Global warming? My arse!"

Him: "I'll get round to that later"

:D I promise not to make any comments about wind tunnels...... :D

Welcome Mark.

You should know that Kopite Girl is really called Edna, weighs 26 stone and is a sex-line operative. But don't let that put you off, she has a great personality. :)

Stick around and tell us a little more about yerself - what team you support, etc.

This is coming from a dude who NAMES HIS PUBIC HAIR! Is that where the idea of Grabthaw comes from? It sounds like Crabmore.

:roll:

This is coming from a dude who NAMES HIS PUBIC HAIR! Is that where the idea of Grabthaw comes from? It sounds like Crabmore.

:roll:

:P And that comes from someone who has a collection of swords, which she names and has a chain-mail bikini.... :D Do you name your cutlery too? :D

Hang on, you have swords, I've just insulted you {gulp} I take it all back.... :D

laugh.gif

I'd like you to know that I married a world beater............1852 nights in a row with a headache, it's in the guinness book of records.

If people like you and I were lucky enough to live in South Korea we would have been sent home early to procreate:

http://news.bbc.co.u...fic/8469532.stm

:P And that comes from someone who has a collection of swords, which she names and has a chain-mail bikini.... :D Do you name your cutlery too? :D

Hang on, you have swords, I've just insulted you {gulp} I take it all back.... :D

Bitch!

My swords are already named. They're Lord of the Rings replica's.

Speaking of rings. At least I haven't almost Sh#t my pants driving at 85mph you crossdressing tranny. And have any nurses spoke to you recently?

Come on Coleslaw. I have my chainmail ready!

:D

Ok, nowhere in there it said they had to go home to their own wife did it?? :whistling::lol:

Not at all. The government just wants to see the numbers go up; apparently the who, when and where are of no concern.

tongue.gif And that comes from someone who has a collection of swords, which she names and has a chain-mail bikini.... biggrin.gif Do you name your cutlery too? biggrin.gif

Hang on, you have swords, I've just insulted you {gulp} I take it all back.... biggrin.gif

Hey, Steph, anytime you want an honest opinion which stiletto heels go well with that bikini, just shoot me a pic and I'll be happy to render a free and unbiased opinion....(couldn't find a "dirty old man" emoticon suitable for this comment - do we have "leer" in there somewhere??? )

Hey, Steph, anytime you want an honest opinion which stiletto heels go well with that bikini, just shoot me a pic and I'll be happy to render a free and unbiased opinion....(couldn't find a "dirty old man" emoticon suitable for this comment - do we have "leer" in there somewhere??? )

I couldn't possibly. I'd be brought to court for manslaughter, one look and you'd die.

Besides Chris looks like he's cross dressin tranny anyway. Ask him to wear your stilletto's