Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Bitch!

My swords are already named. They're Lord of the Rings replica's.

Speaking of rings. At least I haven't almost Sh#t my pants driving at 85mph you crossdressing tranny. And have any nurses spoke to you recently?

Come on Coleslaw. I have my chainmail ready!

:D

I think as this is a Pics of U thread that we should see pics of the aforementioned swords... so can you get "Throbber", "Clanger" and "Spikey" out of their dusty hiding place and immortalise them on TF1? :D

As for your other comments, I don't know what you are talking about :) I think the exertion of wielding your "weapons" whilst wearing all that heavy chain mail has made you a bit light-headed :P:D

Its Kopite Girl to you, young boy. Hadn't you better put your dinky cars away before your mum grounds you?

This girl prefers a man, not a boy. Hard luck on you. smile.gif

oh your a fiesty one arent u :wub:

Welcome Mark.

You should know that Kopite Girl is really called Edna, weighs 26 stone and is a sex-line operative. But don't let that put you off, she has a great personality. smile.gif

Stick around and tell us a little more about yerself - what team you support, etc.

lol, well williams and like vettel and button newcastle fan, im a bricklayer and i like sex line operatives lol (bi, so either m or f)

I think I found a pic of our Steph................................ :naughty:

julie.bmp

lol, well williams and like vettel and button newcastle fan, im a bricklayer and i like sex line operatives lol (bi, so either m or f)

A North Eastern, bi-sexual bricklayer who frequents sex chat hot lines. There's got to be a rock opera in there somewhere. Oh and I have a suggestion for a new user name; How about 'Brickmark the Bumlayer'?

A North Eastern, bi-sexual bricklayer who frequents sex chat hot lines. There's got to be a rock opera in there somewhere. Oh and I have a suggestion for a new user name; How about 'Brickmark the Bumlayer'?

ROFL oh my days! Class! Thats awesome! And thanks!

Edit. Double post.

Christopher has just signed his own death warrant. Please put your obituaries here.

Right, Mrs Doubtfire. I warned you. b#####d.

I couldn't possibly. I'd be brought to court for manslaughter, one look and you'd die.

Besides Chris looks like he's cross dressin tranny anyway. Ask him to wear your stilletto's

Sorry, NOBODY wears my stilettos. But I'd like to see yours first. At least I'd die a happy man...

A recent pic of the good lady and I during the recent chilliness.........post-1536-126390809795_thumb.jpg....excuse my humble size, it was quite cold.

:lol: That's a good one, I like this one too: 1178832369_snowman_blow_job_picture_gallery.jpg

Sorry im a bit behind but thats gold!!! :clap3::roll:

me my mother and my aunt in london... ah, and the finger of someone else. who could be able to place a finger on a pic using a digital cam, ah? ^^ ah, graham?

2vbq1ad.jpg

ah, and the finger of someone else.

Variety is the spice of life.

Me with Droopy. I don't recollect if I've already posted this pic in this thread. If I've, sorry for the "deja vu all over again" (Thanks, Yogi Berra).

Why is Droopy sticking out his tongue?

(But seriously, "Droopy" as in the dog in the Tex Avery cartoons?)