Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Bottom row, fourth starting from the left. Ponytails looked cute on you!

BAZINGA! (which means....you didn't get me..)sorry you started it...)

BAZINGA! (which means....you didn't get me..)sorry you started it...)

Yeah, I know...I meant starting from the RIGHT...my bad :whistling:

So when you were 10 did they let you ride inside the car? :D

You leave Danny alone, he's adorable!

Danny take no note. He's just jealous because you could fit in the car and he couldn't, and he has a hard time remembering centuries ago what it was like to be 8. :roll:

Can anyone find me? :D

(yes, there were only three girls in that batch....)

This is a trick question. You're obviously the one taking the picture with eight nubile virgins hanging off of you. Wait. Five virgins hanging off of you. Two are directing the lights and one is off getting you some cheese and tea.

You leave Danny alone, he's adorable!

Puke :)

Danny take no note. He's just jealous because you could fit in the car and he couldn't, and he has a hard time remembering centuries ago what it was like to be 8. :roll:

And Steph is trying to deflect the fact that with her 26 stone frame the suspension for the car would give out :D

Fat birds get laid sooner, have more one-night stands

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/02/18/german_profs_fat_birds/

Oh *that* sort of bird :D

Your mama and your wife, dawg. :roll:

You'd know all about being a fat bird though eh Chris. HAHA.

I loved being 8! Good ol gameboy colour!

Thats the last time I defend you, ya little irish jesse. Huff.

:P

I loved being 8! Good ol gameboy colour!

This is a trick question. You're obviously the one taking the picture with eight nubile virgins hanging off of you. Wait. Five virgins hanging off of you. Two are directing the lights and one is off getting you some cheese and tea.

<_< I am not Max Mosley....

F**k off ya scouse b1tch :P

OMG ROFL. I have just fell about laughing at this. Admittedly I cannot better this. I am defeated! b#####d! :lol:

Can anyone find me? :D

(yes, there were only three girls in that batch....)

I keep returning to this marvelous, evocative photo that J.T. has posted. (As an aside I strongly suspect he is not the diminutive Frenchman he claims to be; but more on that when I have complete reports from my operatives.) It speaks to a large part of the attraction I have for this forum, which of course is over and above the obvious subject of racing. As a child I had endless fascination with all things mysterious and foreign, and would spend hours at a time enraptured in a set of encyclopedias. Time-wise we are in the late Eisenhower/early Kennedy era, a rather straight-laced, closed and sometimes frightening point in history. But rather than dwelling on a nuclear tango vis-a-vis the Soviet Union I was primarily interested in people in distant places.

I needed to learn more about all these countries I had read about and the people that inhabited them. Their language, their manners, their customs, all of this was a pressing concern to me. How did they live their lives, what did they do in school, what games did they play: this is what mattered. Shortly thereafter I somehow established "pen pals" but the correspondence didn't last long and my curiosity began to wane. As the 1960's took hold, developed and re-shaped society I, like most my age, changed over and over. As an adult I hoped to travel extensively, and while I did enjoy some time elsewhere it often seemed to be a case of 'time and money'. That is, I had one or the other but rarely both simultaneously.

And then we had this creation that came about that we now all take for granted: the internet. And as a result, and with forums such as these, we can at the very least travel virtually and meet all those people I was so hungry to know. Forum members- sorry, Forum friends- cover extensive geography and backgrounds and we communicate to each other almost simultaneously from our tiny pocket of the planet. Despite common interest we would have never met if it hadn't been for this forum and I find that both intriguing and fascinating.

Sorry, I've gone on as I sometimes do and strayed from the thread. J.T.: you're obviously in drag, so just tell us which girl is you.

I keep returning to this marvelous, evocative photo that J.T. has posted. (As an aside I strongly suspect he is not the diminutive Frenchman he claims to be; but more on that when I have complete reports from my operatives.) It speaks to a large part of the attraction I have for this forum, which of course is over and above the obvious subject of racing. As a child I had endless fascination with all things mysterious and foreign, and would spend hours at a time enraptured in a set of encyclopedias. Time-wise we are in the late Eisenhower/early Kennedy era, a rather straight-laced, closed and sometimes frightening point in history. But rather than dwelling on a nuclear tango vis-a-vis the Soviet Union I was primarily interested in people in distant places.

I needed to learn more about all these countries I had read about and the people that inhabited them. Their language, their manners, their customs, all of this was a pressing concern to me. How did they live their lives, what did they do in school, what games did they play: this is what mattered. Shortly thereafter I somehow established "pen pals" but the correspondence didn't last long and my curiosity began to wane. As the 1960's took hold, developed and re-shaped society I, like most my age, changed over and over. As an adult I hoped to travel extensively, and while I did enjoy some time elsewhere it often seemed to be a case of 'time and money'. That is, I had one or the other but rarely both simultaneously.

And then we had this creation that came about that we now all take for granted: the internet. And as a result, and with forums such as these, we can at the very least travel virtually and meet all those people I was so hungry to know. Forum members- sorry, Forum friends- cover extensive geography and backgrounds and we communicate to each other almost simultaneously from our tiny pocket of the planet. Despite common interest we would have never met if it hadn't been for this forum and I find that both intriguing and fascinating.

Sorry, I've gone on as I sometimes do and strayed from the thread. J.T.: you're obviously in drag, so just tell us which girl is you.

This is the post i would have always wanted to write.

I agree... the third girl!

Ok, let me take a guess then... one of the few smiling kids? ^^

(You'd disappoint me a bit otherwise :P )

Hey, we are not the ones that like to dress like lil girls here!

:D

so you have been spying on me for sometime.....

yea..we all knew that....

Ok, let me take a guess then... one of the few smiling kids? ^^

(You'd disappoint me a bit otherwise :P )

I am not smiling.... :D :D had to be honest..