Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Now he's coming in the back door.

Rim shot

Too right, they are ****ing stunning! lucky b#####ds!

California Girls?

Pfft. Katy Perry got it wrong.

It's Sydney girls you have to keep your eye on ;)

Scouse and spanish girls are the best, right Tanita?!

As for men, a london accent or australian or home counties does it for me.

Braddy! Nooooooo!

Cav, I'm joking. There will only ever be one of you.

And if thats God's plan then make me a believer, STAT!

Hum, accents are pretty cool indeed. I don't get why everyone makes fun of the aussies, really. Maybe they're feeling the disadvantage XD

You are gorgeous chick. You remind me of an actress and i cant remember her name.

Lets celebrate the tf1 girls! We're gorgeous and funny even though i say so myself.

Shani, watch out for Jay (LabradoRacer) - he'll be humping your leg quicker than you can say fetch! :lol:

Edit. You boys really are a lucky bunch! :lol:

Bah, you girls are luckier. Here's my latest pic. 24hs delivery guaranteed. Anywhere. Place your order ASAP.

post-1794-12786776349_thumb.jpg

Wow, Andrés! Looks like your weight loss program's working! :P

(I would have commented on how that gentleman has hair, but the truth is only funny when it's a half-truth stereotyping Western Europeans).1

1Disclaimer: I love Western Europeans and respect their cultural differences and realize stereotypes are mean and wrong. :)

laugh.giflaugh.gif

sorry don't mind me, that just sounds so funny

Well, he WAS...

You are gorgeous chick. You remind me of an actress and i cant remember her name.

Lets celebrate the tf1 girls! We're gorgeous and funny even though i say so myself.

Shani, watch out for Jay (LabradoRacer) - he'll be humping your leg quicker than you can say fetch! laugh.gif

Edit. You boys really are a lucky bunch! laugh.gif

Not really. Some of us are married... oh, wait, that didn't come out right...

Not really. Some of us are married... oh, wait, that didn't come out right...

I forgot about you....

JUST KIDDING. Welcome back! How ya doing?

oooohhhh beautiful lady...

and pls excuse the Cav comment, did'nt knew you were female

Oh, that's fine :)

I don't even know what/who 'Cav' is!

I forgot about you....

JUST KIDDING. Welcome back! How ya doing?

Well, that's just what beautiful young women suppose to do with us middle aged married guys - forget about us. That's just the way it is. That's how the reality of middle age hits us [sigh...].

And I've been lurking, just no time to post. Been fixing my sailboat with my 10-year old. Had to pay him $50 ($10 per day) to entice him to work with his old man fixing the boat WE will sail soon. The little bugger... Kids, I'm telling ya.

Excuse me if I seem stupid for asking, but what is a 'cav'?

Shani, you have not trully arrived at this site unless you made Cavallino's (aka Cav's) "to be ignored" list. It means you have won a discussion with him (on any topic) and angered him (because he's been proven wrong) so that he accuses you of personal attacks (while calling you unspeakable names) and then puts you on the above mentioned "to be ignored" list.

Well, that's just what beautiful young women suppose to do with us middle aged married guys - forget about us. That's just the way it is. That's how the reality of middle age hits us [sigh...].

And I've been lurking, just no time to post. Been fixing my sailboat with my 10-year old. Had to pay him $50 ($10 per day) to entice him to work with his old man fixing the boat WE will sail soon. The little bugger... Kids, I'm telling ya.

If only you knew! Saying that P, I'm no spring chicken anymore. 34 in October.

Where you sailing off to then?

Had to pay him $50 ($10 per day) to entice him to work with his old man fixing the boat WE will sail soon. The little bugger... Kids, I'm telling ya.

Gah, Piotr, you're doing it all wrong!

You're supposed to give him the option to either do it for free or pay you $10 per day to get out of doing it. :P

Gah, Piotr, you're doing it all wrong!

You're supposed to give him the option to either do it for free or pay you $10 per day to get out of doing it. tongue.gif

That wouldn't work, but I like the way you're thinking!

Well, I figured, instead of just buying him toys, I'll make him earn the money to buy'em. That way he learns:

1) To finish what he started,

2) To respect an effort it takes to acquire things,

3) The satisfaction of being able to use things he fixed himself,

4) The respect of work I have to complete so that HE can have fun,

5) To learn how to strip/sand paint and rust, to prime, and to paint both wood and metal,

6) How rigging/cordage works on a sailboat before he can even use it.

Not to mention that he felt like he was accomplishing something (he was and he did, btw) . AND he was not bothering ME, AND we spent quality father-son time, AND he was not playing video games. The way I see it, I win either way.

If only you knew! Saying that P, I'm no spring chicken anymore. 34 in October.

Where you sailing off to then?

Ha, firstly, you lie! My Dad told me a long time ago that no woman EVER ages over 29 until she becomes a grandmother. Then she automatically jumps to 65 and retires. Besides, I was 35 when my son was born, and I was at least 10 years younger then, so yes, you are a spring chicken.

I'll be sailing on Chesapeake Bay out of Rock Hall (opposite Baltimore).