Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

He is a horny ET. :lol:

No need. Looks like we are all on the same page....

Fakers these days!

Fakers these days!

I know. They don't fake'em like they used to...

Ben, yes!

Jem, Yeah. Like that pic! Very cute. One for us girls to perv over. ;)

Ok here you go Steph! Enjoy :P (PS. Her name is Ivanna Pill!)

Ben thats ****ing awesome! WOW! Look, you look amazing!

Ivanna Pill, genius!! Love them Ben, do you do drag often or was it a one off?

****ing brilliant!

LOL Every now and then, for birthdays and stuff. I might start doing it regularly though as you get free entry to all the clubs i go to, and in one of them, free champagne all night haha! Actually makes a cheap night out which is cool :)

Argento, stop being so damned perfect! You're setting the bar too high for the rest of us! Gorgeous wife, handsome self, fine kids and a skiing trip is just too much to take! At least post a pic of you hitting a tree.

Ben......sequins? Really, I thought you had better taste than that.

Argento, stop being so damned perfect! You're setting the bar too high for the rest of us! Gorgeous wife, handsome self, fine kids and a skiing trip is just too much to take! At least post a pic of you hitting a tree.

Ben......sequins? Really, I thought you had better taste than that.

It's drag... without sequins you are a skanky transvestite... sequins your a fabulous drag queen!

Good to see you JD. Very cute! And Divi is beautiful too. Is that a play on your surname by chance?

And those miles you ran to and from work are really starting to show. Keep it up!

No way man. I've just been super busy. My wife and I spent much of last year travelling. We saw U2 in Athens (what a disaster!) and spent some time at our vacation property up in Canada where there's no Internet. I also had a period of mourning after Webber missed out on the title.

But I'm reenergized now after getting a Top Gear "Capt Slow" t-shirt from my wife for my b-day, especially after learning that she's planned a karting trip for us sometime this spring! I can't wait! :D We just have figure out the scheduling because she's invited a bunch of my friends for a mini grand prix. I'm hoping that being a Mini Cooper owner will give me an edge, since I've sprung the thing so stiffly it's sort of like driving a kart anyway. In fact the kart might even ride better. :P

Looking forward to next GP season. :)

Yeah good to see you back again mate! :)

Btw I heard Top Gear was watered down a bit for the US? The show's been in trouble here for some jokes recently.

Btw I heard Top Gear was watered down a bit for the US? The show's been in trouble here for some jokes recently.

Yeah, I think they might mean the US version, which I've never seen. I only watch the original on BBC America.

3 new pictures... one of me in drag for the Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras earlier this month, and me with my very short hair, in fact, the shortest I have ever cut it, taken precisely 10 minutes ago lmao...

Enjoy

post-518-004115700 1300292172_thumb.jpg

post-518-090187100 1300292185_thumb.jpg

You look like a cartoon of a foolish horse.