Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

[quote name='Ben' timestamp='1300292200' post='331795']
3 new pictures... one of me in drag for the Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras earlier this month, and me with my very short hair, in fact, the shortest I have ever cut it, taken precisely 10 minutes ago lmao...

Enjoy
[attachment=2889:196249_1912268884798_1184160674_32366485_5290808_n.jpg]
[attachment=2890:197606_195532900478423_100000651434457_524638_3051629_n.jpg]
[/quote]

Dude, from a completely objective point of view (being 100% hetero, married with a kid, and never even remotely interested in men), you look hot in drag. :thbup:

... as I promised in other thread to Steph... I´m paying my debts... Bah, not so bad for an almost 48 oldie :naughty:!

Hmm..., being married, posting half naked pics of yourself on internet, and fishing for compliments from women half your age... wait, didn't a congressman from Massachussets just resigned for these exact reasons????

Hmm..., being married, posting half naked pics of yourself on internet, and fishing for compliments from women half your age... wait, didn't a congressman from Massachussets just resigned for these exact reasons????

Chris Lee of New York, I believe.

If it were Massachusetts, the Congressman would have been fishing for compliments from men half his age. Zing.

(I can say this...I live there).

Chris Lee of New York, I believe.

If it were Massachusetts, the Congressman would have been fishing for compliments from men half his age. Zing.

(I can say this...I live there).

Oh, yes, of course! I knew it was the great Northeast, though... have to excuse a po' boy from the Mason-Dixon line for not knowing much (well, Delaware WAS considered a southern state for a while..)

Dude, from a completely objective point of view (being 100% hetero, married with a kid, and never even remotely interested in men), you look hot in drag. :thbup:

Thanks but surely you say the same things to all oldies!:lol:

Regarding the congressman I remember a U.S. state governor (can´t remember wich) who flew to Argentina to met his mistress... and all the world suddenly knew his adventures! Well, I´m not planning to flight to U.K.... yet;)

Well. Hello Argento. You hottie! :wub:

Your wife is gorgeous too. You guys look really lovely together. She's a stunning looking classy lady.

(Now I gotta work on Brad and Tommy!)

Your wife is gorgeous too. You guys look really lovely together. She's a stunning looking classy lady.

... with incredible eyes...

Thanks Steph I always know you have a very good taste!!!!;)

You're cute!

You're cute!

Yes, yes, I'm sure....BUT WHAT THE HELL IS HE DRIVING??!!! Good Lord man, ditch the crackerbox and get something with more than 2 cylinders.

Its Andres' evil twin brother... :o

Or is Andres the evil one?! eusa_think.gif:)

:lol: Russ, I didn't saw the pic before!

Ok, I must confess...yes, we are twins but none of us is evil nor good.

Yet, somehow, it is me who got to stay in the attic with the bucket of fish heads... :eusa_think:

Not a pic of me, but saw this and it made me laugh:

post-2532-061457700 1317537012_thumb.jpg

Someone really did not think about the shadows..... :D

Or someone did, and that's all they could think about!!

Absolute gold though. Brilliant!