Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Here's one of me taken last weekend. In my sisters pants of course ala WebRic!

DSC_7849.jpg

Nice bike, but you could get lower than that, knee and elbow out.

lol yeah it was an easy corner. And you shouldn't put your knee out on the road, not safe! This was taken in the Royal National Park.

lol yeah it was an easy corner. And you shouldn't put your knee out on the road, not safe! This was taken in the Royal National Park.

Yeah well true, especially how our government skimps on road repairs. I remember about 2 weeks after I brought my ve wagon, brand new from Holden, I hit a pot hole in surfers paradise after a few days of torrential rain and buckled my front left rim. I was pi$$ed so I rang the council and get this they told me there only liable if I report the hole first and if I hit it again then there liable. I said to the lady "why would I be stupid enough to hit that crater twice in a row". So I had to fork out $650 for one rim, no tyre, two weeks after I brought it. I sent the bill to local council and still waiting for a response, that was five years ago. Different when you owe them money hey? They would take you to court.

Yeah well true, especially how our government skimps on road repairs. I remember about 2 weeks after I brought my ve wagon, brand new from Holden, I hit a pot hole in surfers paradise after a few days of torrential rain and buckled my front left rim. I was pi$$ed so I rang the council and get this they told me there only liable if I report the hole first and if I hit it again then there liable. I said to the lady "why would I be stupid enough to hit that crater twice in a row". So I had to fork out $650 for one rim, no tyre, two weeks after I brought it. I sent the bill to local council and still waiting for a response, that was five years ago. Different when you owe them money hey? They would take you to court.

lol! Apparently there was a study some time ago about how much damage our cars take from crap roads in around here, its pretty bad and costs car owners a fortune in wear and tear

On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2015 at 11:26 AM, Emmcee said:

Maybe but he IS wearin HIS sisters pants.
Bending in panties is NOT good