Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Why do you assume I am unattractive? I am not...

As to the girls - I'm dead serious. I was talking to a friend earlier and he recounted a story of a group of girls (not hookers) chasing him down the street and other stories of girls following him into washrooms.

Yeah, I think so.  And no more pics... If she sees me doing this I will be sleeping on the couch for a year!  B):(

Here's one of me ...(it's too formal, but the only decent one I could find

Dan, your ex is a glamour mate!! Have fun in Amsterdam!!! Your girl is a looker to blueboots.

no offence but blueboots' looks a little slutty (no offence just my humble opinion!)

no offence but blueboots' looks a little slutty (no offence just my humble opinion!)

At your age Ben, that is a positive quality to find in a girl. Actually, at any age it is convenient to have access to such a woman.

And Cavallino, I'll be 32 tomorrow. And you ...?

got the impression you are about half that from your posts..

Uhh  :angry:   well she tends to put on a pose when I take photos of her.  She's normally very quiet and shy.  :)

yeah man don't take any notice of him, she looks like a cutie. very rude jr!

I'm going to Ghana (for work) tomorrow for a couple weeks and after that Amsterdam (for pleasure)... When I get back you can look forward to my posting what I hope will be an extensive collection of girls-I-had-sex-with pictures. Wish me luck!

when will you be in amsterdam and for how long?

At your age Ben, that is a positive quality to find in a girl.  Actually, at any age it is convenient to have access to such a woman.

No i dislike girls that completely sell themselves as i see it unessersary, if they are fit anyway they shouldnt have to feel the need to wear the tightest tiny top and mini skirt thats more like a belt.

Uhh  :angry:   well she tends to put on a pose when I take photos of her.  She's normally very quiet and shy.  :)

Ok i apologise, she is very attractive however!

when will you be in amsterdam and for how long?

I'm set to be there for the last weekend this month, I think it's a Friday when I get there and Monday when I leave but I'm making so much progress here I may be able to leave early. We shall see.

Anyone else going to be there?

No i dislike girls that completely sell themselves as i see it unessersary, if they are fit anyway they shouldnt have to feel the need to wear the tightest tiny top and mini skirt thats more like a belt.

Okay so revealing clothes are a turn off? <_<

Visual pic of me: Blonde hair, mullet but not as long as Liuzzi's, blue eyes, about 5 foot 6, 130 lbs.

Visual pic of me: Blonde hair, mullet but not as long as Liuzzi's, blue eyes, about 5 foot 6, 130 lbs.

wow sum1 shorter than me, YAY. I have blue eyes as well, which are imo one of my best features!

Okay so revealing clothes are a turn off?  <_<

ahh you misread me, i dislike girls who are somewhat 'asking for it'. Its ok to see them in lingerie, bikinis and nothing in private (bikinis at the beach) Its just that ive been brought up as slightly snobbish and to me females who dress in revealing clothes out and about are rough