Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

I'm set to be there for the last weekend this month, I think it's a Friday when I get there and Monday when I leave but I'm making so much progress here I may be able to leave early. We shall see.

Anyone else going to be there?

ok well i'll b arriving in europe in mid-august so our paths won't cross.

Well, nobody put his or her pics in the post...what are you afraid of??? :o

:lol:

i thought it was a thread for ex girlfriend photos! :P i'm too much of a gentleman to do such a thing. oh wait, it was for pics of ourselves wasn't it....how we get off topic.

i thought it was a thread for ex girlfriend photos! :P   i'm too much of a gentleman to do such a thing.  oh wait, it was for pics of ourselves wasn't it....how we get off topic.

Bajo did it!

Naughty boy... :P

well no offence but the girlfriends and stuff are a bit more of a pretty sight, LOL. No offence of course!

well no offence but the girlfriends and stuff are a bit more of a pretty sight, LOL. No offence of course!

Then you should do a girlfriend post...but its ok...all we are ugly...so what? :lol:

Then you should do a girlfriend post...but its ok...all we are ugly...so what?  :lol:

Im single atm and plan to be for a while, no serious reationships atm as i need full concentration for college, however that dosnt mean i still cant have a little fun, LOL!

C'mon guys. So far only ecapdeville, ash and me have posted pics of ourselves. Nothing wrong with seeing your lovely ladies, but it would be interesting to see what attracts them in the first place. Are you really a short arse JR?

me :rolleyes: All of you will laugh when you see the pic of me and my wife circa 1977 if you go to this site---http://msn.groups.com/Mycancerpics---the rest of the pics were taken as I started my treatment last year..................... B)

Bajo has said that he's handsome but has yet to show us a pic of his... ^_^

I don't mind seeing pics of men or women, they're all quite interesting to me.

How about posting a picture of members next to your partner, so there is no need to debate.

C'mon guys. So far only ecapdeville, ash and me have posted pics of ourselves. Nothing wrong with seeing your lovely ladies, but it would be interesting to see what attracts them in the first place. Are you really a short arse JR?

I regard being 5ft9 as being short!

we have a digi camera but i have NO idea where the lead is! I must say i look rather HOT today, LOL hahahaha!

we have a digi camera but i have NO idea where the lead is! I must say i look rather HOT today, LOL hahahaha!

Are you taking sun baths?... or maybe you have a nice girl with you... ;)

Hey JR I have problems finding "The New Forest" in the map...can you help me?

Bajo has said that he's handsome but has yet to show us a pic of his... ^_^

I don't mind seeing pics of men or women, they're all quite interesting to me.

How about posting a picture of members next to your partner, so there is no need to debate.

I'm travelling at the moment, sorry. I will post one when I get back.

OMG, I look sooooo bad in photos. This is the best one of em which honestly does not do me any justice as it looks like i have a fat chin, and one of my eyes is all screwiff! Anyway here goes! Why cant any photo of me actually look nice lol!

Are you taking sun baths?... or maybe you have a nice girl with you...  ;)

Hey JR I have problems finding "The New Forest" in the map...can you help me?

No mate i was joking.

Why wont this pic attach!