Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Is that you. If it is then you look like a younger version of that scientist guy in Heros :P

It's me alright. Now I need to find a pic of the scientist guy and see what he looks like. :eusa_think:

oh damn! and for a moment you caused my heart to flutter..........

........and then come to a complete stop! gee thanks for not killing me! [ :P ]

Colorado?

U mean Colorado Tech Uni?

U mean Colorado Tech Uni?

University of Colorado at Boulder

SK, Why do i have the feeling that i have met/know you....

Oops my cover is blown now I must seek a new identity and a new forum, its hard to be famous these days :P

So how do you think you know me?

University of Colorado at Boulder

Oops my cover is blown now I must seek a new identity and a new forum, its hard to be famous these days :P

So how do you think you know me?

Your face looks very familar for some reason....

Your face looks very familar for some reason....

Those darn Paparazzi from People Magazine!!!! :P

is your full name Ankit Patel? St. Josephs? Thats the only Ankit I have known....

Those darn Paparazzi from People Magazine!!!! :P

is your full name Ankit Patel? St. Josephs? Thats the only Ankit I have known....

Nope... Ankit Jain... GHS... maybe i saw you randomly or we know each other through a friend...

Whats your name btw..

You don't like Ron Perlman?

Oh I'm sure he's cool, but I'd rather not remind people of someone usually cast because of his weird, animal-like looks. :P

Oh I'm sure he's cool, but I'd rather not remind people of someone usually cast because of his weird, animal-like looks. :P

That's how Lassie got the gig.

HIEE guys...since there are so many goodlooking people here, I had delayed posting my pic here since it may look out of place! :D

HIEE guys...since there are so many goodlooking people here, I had delayed posting my pic here since it may look out of place! :D

You don't have a PUC sticker, pay me rs100(inflation increased the price) and i will keep shut..... :P

KL is kerela i assume..(which city are you from/)

Nice meeting you, Mr Abbas! If that was what delayed your pic, you should have told me before and I would have had my pic removed :P