Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Ahh cool, I used to years ago for my school but due to certain problems at the time I gave it up. Shame as it's ****ing ace to play!

Can't see no reason why you couldn't make a Hamilton fansite... Well minus the fact I hate him but otherwise no reason at all! :lol:

28008896ps3.gif ME!

Sort of...I have a nose...and my eyes aren't lines...and I wear clothes...but I don't post pics of myself online. Just kinda picture someone with a verrryyy short brown buzzcut with long sideburns, some scruff kinda, large sunglasses, 5'11", thin, six-pack abs, reaaaallly ripped, and with Lucy Pinder on one side and Michelle Marsh on the other. Or not.

-Eric

Honestly, I'm only lying about the six-pack and the models. But had to do this edit to mention that my current girlfriend is perfectly fine and I love her very much and wouldn't trade her for Lucy Pinder or Michelle Marsh or both at once as they are hideous compared to her...(further proof I'm so immature my girlfriend has to stand over my shoulder when I go on the Internet...)

Nice to meet you, Eric. Now get a shave.

Hmm...naah. I say I don't shave because it makes me sexier. My girlfriend says I don't shave because I'm an idiot and would end up cutting my face open.

Me thinks Eric is sexxxy :naughty:

As you should. My girlfriend, however, thinks that she's going to take a trip to Melbourne, Australia with a fully loaded gun.

DSCN3298.jpg

You type very well for a cat.

-Eric

As you should. My girlfriend, however, thinks that she's going to take a trip to Melbourne, Australia with a fully loaded gun.

You should go along with a video tape and record their battle....(preferably get rid of guns/knifes and let them have a real fight)

btw, Nice to meet you again Labrado...

You should go along with a video tape and record their battle....(preferably get rid of guns/knifes and let them have a real fight)

btw, Nice to meet you again Labrado...

Will there be any mud and/or jello involved in that fight?

My girlfriend says that if she has any ammo left, she'll be headed to Argentina. Fortunately for you, neither of us really do anything for a living and couldn't afford to fly...

It's a shame my gf knows nothing about F1, she'd be a nice addition to this forum. Perhaps she could just hangout in the cafe, but then again, that takes away from my time here...

-Eric

DSCN3298.jpg

Wow, talk about a fashion disaster and whats with those sandles. I think someone needs trinny and susannah!

Actually that was quite bitchy lol!

My girlfriend says that if she has any ammo left, she'll be headed to Argentina. Fortunately for you, neither of us really do anything for a living and couldn't afford to fly...

It's a shame my gf knows nothing about F1, she'd be a nice addition to this forum. Perhaps she could just hangout in the cafe, but then again, that takes away from my time here...

-Eric

I asume your gf shares with most American people a total ignorance on where exactly argentina is located right? :unsure:

If that is the case, let me help you: it is...er...that way! *points to Iran*

I asume your gf shares with most American people a total ignorance on where exactly argentina is located right? :unsure:

If that is the case, let me help you: it is...er...that way! *points to Iran*

:lol: ...unfortunately for you, we both know where Argentina is located...and I happen to know exactly what you look like...not like I stalk you or anything.

-Eric

Wow, talk about a fashion disaster and whats with those sandles. I think someone needs trinny and susannah!

Actually that was quite bitchy lol!

*Obligatory you're gay comment :P *

If Eric's gf brings the bikinis I'll make the jelly.

What do you prefer; red or green??

If Eric's gf brings the bikinis I'll make the jelly.

What do you prefer; red or green??

Hey we want a proper mud fight, espesially when it start to rain.....

Eric the tickets to India are way more expensive so....

:lol: ...unfortunately for you, we both know where Argentina is located...and I happen to know exactly what you look like...not like I stalk you or anything.

-Eric

Ouch.

Ok my last resort...both of you, look at the shiny bald head, watch it intently, look at the dancing lights on it...now you both feel very, very tired, close your eyes...relax...forget everything the Quiet One has written...you feel at peace...

XmasParty.jpg

Thats me, second from the left, Motley Crue tshirt. Drunk at the last staff Xmas party!