Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

say your opinion!Don't be scared!!!Nobody will misinterpret your kind intentions!I'm sure :lol:

Oh but I will. Jay :nono1:

Great pics Jem, and Eric's gf! You do look a lot like Eminem Jem. You should dye your hair and start to rap. Maybe don't do what he sings about doing to his gf though...

The girl in the photo is amazingly cute!She has a very nice smile.

thanks, she's my little sister, she's 11.

If I look like eminem i take that as a compliment, he's a good looking guy!

Cool! Does she have a phone number?

If I look like eminem i take that as a compliment, he's a good looking guy!

And you should my man! Here he is making good his sins to womenkind.

Very nice Mike - worth a double posting. :thbup:

Here I am...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/Kay_zee/Kay1.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/Kay_zee/Kay2.jpg

Not bothering to smile as per usual.

It's Sh#t quality, but the pics taken on the digital camera seem to take a year to get on the computer these days.

Crap, for all my careful ways of ensuring pictures of me don't get indexed by google, one has been taken that was apparently on my blog (I didn't realise), I've removed it so hopefully google will soon.

So innocent and yet you know so much about mines and evil traps! :lol:

Here's the line - | ......................................................................and way, way over here is Muzza! :lol:

OK sorry Jem, give her that pic of Eminem to make it up to her. Tell her it's from nice Uncle Muzz on the internet. :lol:

OK sorry Jem, give her that pic of Eminem to make it up to her. Tell her it's from nice Uncle Muzz on the internet. :lol:

At least you have admitted your true age this time! :lol:

Ok stop, me bad, you dragging me down!

This peadophile tendency(If I may) of Mr Murray Walker reminds me of something. :lol: My previous co-worker had a friend who managed (god knows how) to have a 14 year old girlfriend!!! What's worse is this guy (who's about 38) once came to a club and introduce her to the co-worker, and he had her mother with him, who gave her full blessings!!!!!!!!

I swear I'm not thumb-sucking this!

This peadophile tendency(If I may) of Mr Murray Walker reminds me of something. :lol: My previous co-worker had a friend who managed (god knows how) to have a 14 year old girlfriend!!! What's worse is this guy (who's about 38) once came to a club and introduce her to the co-worker, and he had her mother with him, who gave her full blessings!!!!!!!!

I swear I'm not thumb-sucking this!

:unsure::blink::lol:

My dad had a driver's permit before my mom's first day of kindergarten :blink:

A guy I know in school was 19 and had a 12-year-old girlfriend :blink:

My friend's cousin is 22 and has a 7-year-old daughter and is sleeping with a 45-year-old guy :blink:

But none of those compare to that!

-Eric

You have to be very careful,as you are the older brother!I think that a lot of boys will run after her...Just wait for a couple of years!

You have to be very careful,as you are the older brother!I think that a lot of boys will run after her...Just wait for a couple of years!

we've got another older brother too. So if anyone messes her around we'll be there with our baseball bats

we've got another older brother too. So if anyone messes her around we'll be there with our baseball bats

Well she reminds me of me!I have 2 older brothers and they are always ready to "protect" me...Lucky girl!

Abbas,I imagined you like Hamilton because of yr avatar. :D

Abbas,I imagined you like Hamilton because of yr avatar. :D

Well, there's not that much a difference, is there? Get rid of the hair and... perfect. :P

Well she reminds me of me!I have 2 older brothers and they are always ready to "protect" me...Lucky girl!

I think I should befriend your brothers before making a move on you.

I think I should befriend your brothers before making a move on you.

Yo should! :P just kiddin'!Thanks god they are very discreet and don't interfere in my personal life!

But they sometimes make comments when I wear mini skirts!For example, "Shouldn't your skirt be a bit longer...?"

But they do it as a joke!Especially my younger(...well...he's 26!) brother is always very funny!

Yo should! :P just kiddin'!Thanks god they are very discreet and don't interfere in my personal life!

But they sometimes make comments when I wear mini skirts!For example, "Shouldn't your skirt be a bit longer...?"

But they do it as a joke!Especially my younger(...well...he's 26!) brother is always very funny!

I think you should post a photo of you in said mini-skirts to see whether your brothers had a point or not. Obviously, this is only in the interest of concluding if older brothers are too protective, you understand. :lol: