Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

I think you should post a photo of you in said mini-skirts to see whether your brothers had a point or not. Obviously, this is only in the interest of concluding if older brothers are too protective, you understand. :lol:

Agreed :eusa_think:

I don't have a photo of me wearing mini skirts!What a pity!

Then do you have a photo of you not wearing mini skirts?

*dirty minds,don't work overtime*

Then do you have a photo of you not wearing mini skirts?

*dirty minds,don't work overtime*

:lol:

It's a gift, Jay and you use it so well !

I don't have a photo of me wearing mini skirts!What a pity!

Then I have to agree with your brothers - if you haven't got a pic of you wearing a mini-skirt, then they must be indecently short (I am struggling to type this) and so they are right to be protective! :lol:

It is ok, But have you seen YKICK? -_-

Is there a pic of him in this thread?I must see him.I've read in some other threads jokes about it,always saying: I'm NOT DC! and yes,it's true,for me Ykick is DC. :D

Is there a pic of him in this thread?I must see him.I've read in some other threads jokes about it,always saying: I'm NOT DC! and yes,it's true,for me Ykick is DC. :D

Wait? Ykick isn't DC?!? What??!?!?!?! Wow. Everything I thought I ever knew just like, fell apart, right there.

Wait? Ykick isn't DC?!? What??!?!?!?! Wow. Everything I thought I ever knew just like, fell apart, right there.

Well, you should have had the sense to guess what he looks like from his id. well, let me make life easier for you. <_<

This is the pasport size Photo of Ykick.

Back in school.

Formal dressing.

Ykick in office.

A thing of beauty! Shame about the guy in the frame though.

Indeed.

Beautiful pics Kay! :wub: I needed that after seeing Mike again. :P Crikey. Bruce, can we put a warning on this thread? (Only kidding of course, you'd only need that if I were ever so unkind as to put a pic of me up.)

Indeed......hey wait a darned minute!!!

you too,my puma.*checks if the boyfriend is around.nope.ok.adds reply.*

:blush:

Abbas: With those good-looks, the flock will be promoting you to Head Priest in the Church of Hamilton. I'd best watch my back....

Kay: Beautiful!

Then I have to agree with your brothers - if you haven't got a pic of you wearing a mini-skirt, then they must be indecently short (I am struggling to type this) and so they are right to be protective! :lol:

What can i do?here it is so hot that i'm forced to wear mini skirts and shorts!Every girl does!you can come to greece and check it!

What can i do?here it is so hot that i'm forced to wear mini skirts and shorts!Every girl does!you can come to greece and check it!

Every greek girl I've ever seen is quite hot. My mechanic is Greek, use to be a millionnaire, lost everything because of a gambling habit. His daughter's are absolutely stunners, fair and blonde.

You can wear some sensible clothes, young lady and while you're at it put some sensible shoes on too! I'm just practicing for when my daughter is older! :lol:

Anyway, I sense some inconsistencies in your statements - it's so hot thet you have to wear mini skirts and shorts all the time, yet you don't seem to have any pix of you in a mini skirt??? Hmmmmmmm :eusa_think:

Nice pic Jamie!

PS Keep working on her Paul. She'll crack eventually. I leave this mission in your expert hands. Don't let the forum down!

Every greek girl I've ever seen is quite hot. My mechanic is Greek, use to be a millionnaire, lost everything because of a gambling habit. His daughter's are absolutely stunners, fair and blonde.

well most of the people have brown(sometimes dark blonde) or black hair,same goes for the eyes!I mean a blonde with blue eyes is not the most usual thing you see on the street!and now in the summer everyone is suntanned!You know, typical mediterrenean people...

You can wear some sensible clothes, young lady and while you're at it put some sensible shoes on too! I'm just practicing for when my daughter is older! :lol:

Anyway, I sense some inconsistencies in your statements - it's so hot thet you have to wear mini skirts and shorts all the time, yet you don't seem to have any pix of you in a mini skirt??? Hmmmmmmm :eusa_think:

it's because i don't want anyone to take my photo!i know it's insane but i simply don't like posing and things like that!I prefer more spontaneous things!(needless to say,i have one of the star roles in every funny video!you know like scot speed's milk and cereal!)

Abbas: With those good-looks, the flock will be promoting you to Head Priest in the Church of Hamilton. I'd best watch my back....

Girls! Did you hear thar? <_<

I'm the one in the middle, my dad is on the left and my brother is on the right.

nice to meet you!

Backoff from angie. I don't take pictures of myself in a miniskirt, either! :lol::P

You can go to Scotland! Or Ykick must be having some of DC's skirts with him. :P

You can go to Scotland! Or Ykick must be having some of DC's skirts with him. :P

:lol:

So are you hinting that you want to see me in a skirt? :huh::P