Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Whoever made you cut your hair? And I was gonna compliment you... u_u

so, You didn't like my hair cut? :D

I liked how your hair was previously. So WHO made you cut your hair, you say? :goldeneye:

:P

I liked how your hair was previously. So WHO made you cut your hair, you say? :goldeneye:

:P

You know, it grew and sometimes when I woke up in the morning I couldn't see anything, it was all over my face.. :D But I didn't want to cut my hair that short, but the guy who cut my hair was a Chinese and he didn't understand English nor Italian. So I showed him some action, which I thought meant cut little, but he understood it as leave little, so he just took a trimmer and.......you know how angry I was, but then, I don't have to cut my hair for the next 3months! :D , which means I am saving

I think there should be a contest. I'm not quite sure I can match that though.......

post-2532-1236361312_thumb.jpg

Me in the Gambia going for the contest of worst shirt on Total F1... :)

I'm jealous. Of the holiday - not the shirt.

@ murray: Ok, now in german. 'Der Dribbler hat gesagt, dass er jetzt Deutscher ist, weil du sie liebst.'

And no, I didn [EDIT] stupid keyboard...

And no, I didn't say I love germans. I love one of them by merely coincidence ^^

What I said was that the fact you never loved me enough made me gave up on you britishes :P

Well abbas - I am pleasantly surprised, you good looking man you! I love the third pic! You just look coolness personified! Hm. Abbas is a hottie!

And hi Meani! Great pic - resident older man hottie!

I lost all respect for you after seeing you wearing that shirt.

Bah, who am I kidding? I never had any respect for you whatsoever :P

Well abbas - I am pleasantly surprised, you good looking man you! I love the third pic! You just look coolness personified! Hm. Abbas is a hottie!

And hi Meani! Great pic - resident older man hottie!

He does look like coolness personified in the second pic! (But "malas lenguas" will tell you that it's just my long hair fetish... but it's not even that long, is it?)

:blush:

I have shirts that look even worse, one of my friends presented me a shirt with dragons after he returned from Thailand! :D

He does look like coolness personified in the second pic! (But "malas lenguas" will tell you that it's just my long hair fetish... but it's not even that long, is it?)

Errrr! it was pretty long, I didn't cut my hair for seven months! :D

Then it just grows very slowly XD

:D , cmon, I am not a girl....I prefer long hair actually, but I cant spend too much time looking after it. :D

With short hair, I havn't touched the comb for the past five days.

:D , cmon, I am not a girl....I prefer long hair actually, but I cant spend too much time looking after it. :D

What's a comb?

Lazyass... such a letdown :P

What's a comb?

:lol:

It looks like that I guess...

:lol::lol:

:D Its me!

1st two pics taken last week, the thrid one, yesterday in Geneva.....guess which car? ;)

well, it's all well and good sitting there looking cool, but bollock me that's terrible parking, Abbas :lol:

What's a comb?

You know that thing you use for removing your scalp sores? Well, us normal people with hair use a comb instead of that :whistling::lol:

You know that thing you use for removing your scalp sores? Well, us normal people with hair use a comb instead of that :whistling::lol:

:blush: Last time I was called hot was when the doctor said I had 'flu' :)

Thanks Meanioni....I am using this, I owe you. :P