Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

:lol: I think there's a "where's ykickamoocow" thread coming up

The odds of you guessing correctly arnt good. :D Obviously that is my class photo taken earlier this year.

If the odds are bad, if we guess correct will you be honest and say yes?

I reckon ur the 1 with the ginger perm! :lol:

U have some fit girls in ur class. Its alright for some init!

I reckon ur the 1 with the ginger perm! :lol:

U have some fit girls in ur class. Its alright for some init!

I dont have red hair. :D So you all know im male and i dont have red hair.

[quote name='Jenson_Rules!!!' post='124531' date='Jun 24 2006, 11:29 AM']U have some fit girls in ur class. Its alright for some init![/quote]

Indeed, more that your fair share I'd say Ykick.... :naughty:

Indeed, more that your fair share I'd say Ykick.... :naughty:

Just out of curiosity which girl (in my class) do you like the look of the most?

class11.jpg

Has that photo been photoshopped Ykick? It looks like 3 people were added in after the shot was taken...

Has that photo been photoshopped Ykick? It looks like 3 people were added in after the shot was taken...

Yeah it has been. Those students were away on the day when the photo was taken so the photographer added them in. It must have taken him all of 3 minutes to do such a crappy job as it is really obvious that they were added in by computer.

Just out of curiosity which girl (in my class) do you like the look of the most?

Difficult Question, so many to choose from.

But I think the third row down from the top is the best looking row (if you take out the guy who was shopped in at the end) :D

Rating school girls... This is probably a bit wrong of me, but... The blonde, 3rd row from the top, number 7 from the right.

Im not going to show you all what i look like but i am going to show you this photo which i am in.

class11.jpg

ykick, my guess is that you are on the back row, third from the left.

As for what girl I rate looks the best, I'll say second row from the bottom, fourth from the right. She doesn't look brainlessly happy to be photographed. Speaks alot about her.

Yup Mike, I don't know if it was accidental, but that expression was the one that caught my eye too. I hate fake grins, I can never put one on. I hate posed photography actually, especially static posing ^_^

Guesses hmm

3rd row from Bottom, (6th from left)

I always get told of for not smiling in photos. :lol:

I'll leave my guess until the end if no one gets it, got more chance of it being right. ;)

The intelligent very often don't smile in posed photographs. I am not surprised you dont smile ;)

I'll leave my guess until the end if no one gets it, got more chance of it being right. ;)

:clap3: This proves my first sentence!! :D

Now you're talking ykick! My lucky winner is... the girl as close to the centre of the picture as possible. There is a guy equally close to the centre and he can be my 1st guess for ykick. Lets make this interesting: the guy/girl who first guesses your position correctly gets the email address of their nominated girl/guy?

As for what girl I rate looks the best, I'll say second row from the bottom, fourth from the right. She doesn't look brainlessly happy to be photographed. Speaks alot about her.
Yup Mike, I don't know if it was accidental, but that expression was the one that caught my eye too. I hate fake grins, I can never put one on. I hate posed photography actually, especially static posing ^_^

Guys whats going on? We're ogling school girls :devil: - why are you sizing up their intellects and personalities? :flashingbanana:

Do you think your parents want a bunch of old(-er) men eying you up on the internet? Your parents are good people who care about you. You should thank them. ;)

Im not going to show you all what i look like but i am going to show you this photo which i am in.

class11.jpg

Chump!!!!