Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Rather than indulge your homosexual desires by posting a pic of myself, here is a picture of my ex, she's the one on the left. Thankfully, we broke up a month ago after living together for a year or so.

DrunkMadledited.JPG

i like the brunette on the right. not much of blonde man myself!

edit: she is hot though! ;)

i like the brunette on the right.  not much of blonde man myself!

Yeah, I tried to get Ms. M, the one on the right, to dye her hair brunette but she would not budge. The girl on the right does appear to have bigger boobs but there is no chance that she has a better body as Ms. M is a fitness instructor and health freak.

eh? i have no fiance, nor have any plans to get married in the near future!

eh?  i have no fiance, nor have any plans to get married in the near future!

Sorry that was confusing, I was directing my comment at Ecap, suggesting that he provide pictures of his fiance as well as the pictures of his girlfriends I already requested. Not quite as witty now...

Yeah, I tried to get Ms. M, the one on the right, to dye her hair brunette but she would not budge. The girl on the right does appear to have bigger boobs but there is no chance that she has a better body as Ms. M is a fitness instructor and health freak.

well ms. m (the blondie in the middle?) looks like a bit of a ball breaker with attitide to be honest. the brunette looks like a sweetey, as does your ex.

as for cup size it's hard to to tell from this pic :P

Sorry that was confusing, I was directing my comment at Ecap, suggesting that he provide pictures of his fiance as well as the pictures of his girlfriends I already requested. Not quite as witty now...

ah, i see .

well ms. m (the blondie in the middle?) looks like a bit of a ball breaker with attitide to be honest.  the brunette looks like a sweetey, as does your ex. 

as for cup size it's hard to to tell from this pic :P

The one in the middle was Ms M's roommate before we moved in together. She looks a bit ragged it has to be said and that is true to reality. Ms M has B-cups and it looks like the brunette has C's.

Where are your pics?

Where are your pics?

Where are YOUR pic?...

I dont have any pic of her at work, I might have some at home...

Ecap, I notice your helmet seems to have a ligtening bolt like design on the top side's like Alonso's! (or is it Fisi's?) ^_^

I cant see any images :(

oh except for Ash's son. he's got a son :huh:

Here I am....
what they sell indian bikes in mexico?!!
There are many asians, well south asians anyway.

south asian != asian = south east asian atleast in australia.

Come on guys. So far only Ecapdeville and myself have improved your lives with our fine features (hopefully Ash will keep his promise to post tomorrow).

Are you embarrassed, or worried that your zits might show? :D

oh except for Ash's son. he's got a son  :huh:

south asian != asian = south east asian  atleast in australia.

?

The term 'South Asian' generally refers to Indians, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, etc.

oh except for Ash's son. he's got a son  :huh:

south asian != asian = south east asian  atleast in australia.

Im pretty sure we'd be called Australiasians

Aren't Aussie girls supposed to be especially attractive? Lord knows they are very forgiving, I mean they put up with Australian men afterall.

I have a bit of a thing for aussi women, many i have sen are incedibly attractive, specially the surfer babes, i like the aussi accent too! I refer brunettes really but ur ex aint bad bajo, im surprised with your personality you could score with sum1 qite like that, but never mind. Im trying to get a pic of me collapsed drunk 4 u, but it wont work! :angry: